PDA

View Full Version : Child killer Colin Hatch 'murdered' in secure prison

Dedworth
23rd February 2011, 15:29
Police are investigating the suspected murder of child killer Colin Hatch at one of Britain's most secure prisons.

Justice has finally been done, the convict who killed this vile specimen should be given a cell to share with the likes of Ian Huntley then paroled

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359835/Child-sex-killer-Colin-Hatch-murdered-prison.html

Englishman2010
23rd February 2011, 17:11
I don't condone the killing of a beast like him in prison, but on a positive side at least he can't be freed to do it again and it will save a lot of tax payers money:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I can't imagine the families of the children he brutally murdered are upset about his demise.

joebloggs
23rd February 2011, 20:25
I don't condone the killing of a beast like him in prison, but on a positive side at least he can't be freed to do it again and it will save a lot of tax payers money:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I can't imagine the families of the children he brutally murdered are upset about his demise.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:, he will never harm anyone again

keithAngel
24th February 2011, 02:18
So if I understand you Deadworth you think the drug addict robber serving a life sentence for aggravated robbery should kill a second beast and then be released to productive life in the community :Erm:

Dedworth
24th February 2011, 02:34
So if I understand you Deadworth you think the drug addict robber serving a life sentence for aggravated robbery should kill a second beast and then be released to productive life in the community :Erm:

I doubt if it is the right time for him to be released into the community as he is providing a such a useful pest control function whilst in custody.

gWaPito
24th February 2011, 02:40
Keith A drug addict can be saved. A child molester cant. No matter how long they are locked up for, they will offend again and again. The drug addict commited his crimes because of his addiction. more than likely, the drug addict was clean when he attacked that monster. Hanging should never of been abolished, it would of saved the drug addict a job.

keithAngel
24th February 2011, 03:25
Keith A drug addict can be saved. A child molester cant. No matter how long they are locked up for, they will offend again and again. The drug addict commited his crimes because of his addiction. more than likely, the drug addict was clean when he attacked that monster. Hanging should never of been abolished, it would of saved the drug addict a job.

I take your point in principle but its not normal to get a life sentence as this guy did for nicking stuff from your local spar I suspect what he was up to was seen as much more dangerous and of course now he is likely to be a convicted murderer as well not a likely candidate for early release as Ded was sugesting unless you want him in your street:NoNo:

gWaPito
24th February 2011, 03:52
No Not in my street thank you very much:D Point taken Keith :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
24th February 2011, 11:26
So a drug addict, who is clean because he is in jail, used rational thought to murder this other animal? Yes, he is deserving of release :doh

keithAngel
24th February 2011, 11:27
On his way to Dorset:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
24th February 2011, 11:29
dedworth should take him in and he can confess his sins over a pint :D

Steve.r
24th February 2011, 11:53
On his way to Dorset:icon_lol:
bugger!! :Help1:

gWaPito
24th February 2011, 14:12
In reply to Steve r post # 9. I never said the drug addict should be released. Even Ded had a change of mind. Yes, we can put our hands up and say yes, we made a mistake, you see we are big enough to say, we made a mistake, unlike others. This was a tongue in cheek remark made at the start of the thread :NoNo: i take on board what Keith Angel said about the drug addict was not being locked up for life just for going on the rob down the local spar. Going by the soft sentences being dished out, to get a life, he must be bad lot. All I know is, the addict did the tax payer a favour. Yes both are animals I agree. I would put the child killer as the worst kind.

Steve.r
24th February 2011, 14:56
This was a tongue in cheek remark . Mine also. But this was also the same guy as tried to kill Huntly.... I think the prison service needs to look at their system. I for one am glad that my tax pounds are not being wasted on keeping a child killer in a state run hotel.

gWaPito
24th February 2011, 16:29
In this instance, the prison system worked very well. You only got to ask the ecstatic father of the 7yo boy strangled. He has the comfort his killer met the same fate, death by stranglation. It also sends out a clear message to the other sub humans, they can be got at. I wonder how they sleep at night.

Dedworth
24th February 2011, 17:43
Mine also. But this was also the same guy as tried to kill Huntly.... I think the prison service needs to look at their system. I for one am glad that my tax pounds are not being wasted on keeping a child killer in a state run hotel.

I think the system has worked just fine in not keeping paedophile segregated from killers. I'd be happy to see this guy start sharing a cell with terrorists.