PDA

View Full Version : British Men..keep it up the longest

ginapeterb
23rd May 2005, 19:38
Yes its official, British Men have the best staying power....

A study was done over last 6 months by the University of Utrecht in Holland, on the staying power of different nationalities.

The study was to find out, which nationality was able to withold their climax the longest during intercourse.

The results were as follows:

The United Kingdom - British Men an Average of 7 Minutes .35 Seconds

The Lowest was Turkish men who averaged only 3 Minutes 30 seconds

Also British Men came tops in the Romp department...100 British Partners were questioned, and they said that their partners (the men) liked to romp 3 times a week or more, in a sub question, all nationalties were asked about how many times a day, British men again came tops, they liked it at least twice a day.

Best time for the British Men is 1st thing in the morning.

The British Men came out tops also in the Foreplay Section, the average Foreplay session for the British Man is 45 Minutes, whilst Italian men came 2nd with 35 Minutes, German Men 30 Minutes, Dutch Men 20 Minutes, Turkish Men 5 minutes.

This Study was part of a study done into Sexual Behaviour on the grounds of nationality, by the University of Utrecht Holland, results were published in today's copy of the Sun a Popular newspaper in the UK.

As this study was a medical item, I thought I would include it in the Forum, good points for the Pinoy to take into consideration when choosing a foreign husband.

Admin
24th May 2005, 08:18
7 minutes!!! Takes me 30 minutes before I come up for air, after some tongue exercise :P :rolleyes:

ginapeterb
24th May 2005, 09:26
Originally posted by admin@May 24 2005, 07:18 AM
7 minutes!!! Takes me 30 minutes before I come up for air, after some tongue exercise :P :rolleyes:

Quoted post

stop bragging Keith LOL

Admin
25th May 2005, 10:56
I just do what the wife likes, the fact I like it, is a nice side effect :rolleyes:

HEY!!! Who brought down the tone of the forum to the Win2Win level?? :lol: :lol:

Admin
25th May 2005, 10:57
No wonder the Turks are so fast, they have to get off the nest and go stab another English bloke :blink:

ginapeterb
25th May 2005, 22:53
Originally posted by admin@May 25 2005, 09:57 AM
No wonder the Turks are so fast, they have to get off the nest and go stab another English bloke :blink:

Quoted post

well as it was a medical study, I thought it was ok, but we will bring the level back up hahaha

Admin
26th May 2005, 07:30
Talking about going down...... :mellow: :rolleyes:

grahamw48
6th July 2005, 23:39
Maybe the Brits are the best liars.

On the average British white whale it will take more than a few minutes to find the entry point, if you don't throw up first. :lol:

Admin
7th July 2005, 09:40
Any research into why English women have the loose & sloppy ones??? :o :rolleyes:

Joey
18th July 2005, 04:28
Originally posted by admin@May 24 2005, 03:18 AM

Quoted post

30 minutes? What a weenie!!! The girl who taught me how it was done would have me going down for hours at a time! Made for a really sore neck the first few times ...