PDA

View Full Version : Micks new friend

mickcant
21st February 2011, 22:40
Hi all,:Wave:
My Housing Association have given me the permission to
have another dog after my “Tramp” died last May, I picked him up this lunchtime he
is a Border crossed with a Patterdale Terrier puppy, 8 weeks old

I decided that for now a dog might be a safer bet than another wife :-)
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
21st February 2011, 22:43
All the best for you and your new best friend Mick:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
21st February 2011, 22:43
Cute, and much cheaper to run. than a wife I mean :icon_lol:

Rosie1958
21st February 2011, 22:48
Oh he's adorable Mick!!! I do hope that you and your new friend have lots of fun together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
21st February 2011, 22:49
Cute, and much cheaper to run. than a wife I mean :icon_lol:

With what I paid out today I am not so sure:cwm24:
He is worth it though.
Mick:)

jimeve
21st February 2011, 22:58
With what I paid out today I am not so sure:cwm24:
He is worth it though.
Mick:)

Good luck Mick, what ever you do. my wife looked over my shoulder and give me a slap as I was posting, she called me " BASTOS" :Cuckoo:

joebloggs
21st February 2011, 23:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3: you can not get a more loyal friend :rolleyes:

KeithD
21st February 2011, 23:06
:xxgrinning--00xx3:..... don't forget the poop scoop :D

bornatbirth
21st February 2011, 23:11
he's so cute, mick :D

i love baby animal's and you will have a loving loyal friend for life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw you never mentioned what you have named him :Erm:

mickcant
21st February 2011, 23:14
:xxgrinning--00xx3:..... don't forget the poop scoop :D

Thats been well used, but at the moment when he gets back indoors:omg:
Plenty of old newspapers:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

mickcant
21st February 2011, 23:15
he's so cute, mick :D

i love baby animal's and you will have a loving loyal friend for life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw you never mentioned what you have named him :Erm:

Sorry thought I did:crazy:
Its "Charlie"

Sim11UK
21st February 2011, 23:36
:puppykisses: How many times has he wee'd on the carpet? :cwm24:
He looks lovely :)

raynaputi
21st February 2011, 23:59
awww..so cute! he's black like my dog...errr..although my dog seems to be changing his color as time passed by..:Erm:

South-east boy
22nd February 2011, 01:23
He looks lovely! Is he friendly or a little shy at the moment? Look forward to seeing some more pics!

mickcant
22nd February 2011, 07:38
He looks lovely! Is he friendly or a little shy at the moment? Look forward to seeing some more pics!

Seeing I only met him yesterday lunchtime, he is not shy very playfull, I thought last night would be a problem,
He was crying when I put him in a tempory bed from a cardboard box, but he went quiet after a few minuets.

He does not like the idea of going out to wee and poo, thinks thats what I am for to clear up:icon_lol:
Did get a bottle of Stain plus odour remover, may buy a jombo bottle:icon_lol:

Will try to make a large playpen type thing we can both get in:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good thing there is no woman here saying "Your bloody dog":icon_lol:
He will be fine.

stevie c
22nd February 2011, 10:15
he certainly is a lovely chap mick a mans best friend as they say & a friend until the end :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
22nd February 2011, 10:39
he certainly is a lovely chap mick a mans best friend as they say & a friend until the end :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Steve, I have had a dog most of my life, the last time I had one from a puppy was around 26 years or so ago:Erm:
My last Jack Russell "Tramp" who died last May I had from 6 months old, I still miss him, but will enjoy life with "Charlie":xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
22nd February 2011, 10:51
I decided that for now a dog might be a safer bet than another wife :-)
You may be right, Mick ... but there is a "law of unintended consequences" :) You will find that when you're out walking your dog many people stop to chat :xxgrinning--00xx3: Attractive young ladies smile and say "Isn't he cute !" :icon_lol:

mickcant
22nd February 2011, 11:39
You may be right, Mick ... but there is a "law of unintended consequences" :) You will find that when you're out walking your dog many people stop to chat :xxgrinning--00xx3: Attractive young ladies smile and say "Isn't he cute !" :icon_lol:

Hi Doc Alan,:Wave:
I did meet a lady like tht around 5 or 6 years ago, while out with my dog.

She worked in a vets as a receptionest and had a dog herself both male dogs and got on well and we did too, but for reasons of her own she went back to her ex husband.:doh

purple
22nd February 2011, 12:06
She worked in a vets as a receptionest and had a dog herself both male dogs and got on well and we did too, but for reasons of her own she went back to her ex husband.:doh

We will never know Mick. Don't close the bridge yet about the opportunity your friend "Charlie" there can do.
Just enjoy you company and for happiness you two will share and have in coming days.

He does looks cute that everyone here can't help but adore Charlie... welcome to the forum too Charlie :)
:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

mickcant
22nd February 2011, 12:30
He does looks cute that everyone here can't help but adore Charlie... welcome to the forum too Charlie :)
:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

Hi purple :Wave:
Charlie said "Can I eat it":Jump::cwm3:

purple
22nd February 2011, 12:38
Hi purple :Wave:
Charlie said "Can I eat it":Jump::cwm3:

Eat what Charlie?

mickcant
22nd February 2011, 13:06
Eat what Charlie?

The forum:hubbahubba:

Terpe
22nd February 2011, 14:48
......I decided that for now a dog might be a safer bet than another wife :-)

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

That's brilliant news Mick :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Glad to hear to feel like another. Good idea

Hope Charlie will soon settle in and take care of you.:)

ampy
22nd February 2011, 14:57
congratulation for you new friend,he is very cute :Jump:

emmscrow
22nd February 2011, 15:51
yeah thats good idea mick. No pain and no ones gonna stop you if you want to do something naughty :omg::xxgrinning--00xx3::):hubbahubba:

stevewool
22nd February 2011, 16:18
nice one there mick they say a dog is the best way to attrack a women , but i must admit when i use to walk mine all i had was strange looks, its one of those terriers on wheels with a push handle:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Terpe
22nd February 2011, 20:23
nice one there mick they say a dog is the best way to attrack a women , but i must admit when i use to walk mine all i had was strange looks, its one of those terriers on wheels with a push handle:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

worthingmale
22nd February 2011, 22:02
wow so cute