PDA

View Full Version : text messages

ebony
3rd April 2007, 16:18
my fiance and i have loads of text messages sent to each other. can we use this as one of the evidence of relationship? do i need to submit my phone for the eco to check?:doh

scotsfiancee
3rd April 2007, 16:29
Your phone?

Me too we did text each other but we can't do nothing bout that instead supply them loads of your chatlogs and emails,letters etc.

Your not allowed to send mobile phones even simcard :icon_lol: ..................

andypaul
3rd April 2007, 19:44
I sent my mobile phone bill in but the wife did not as she used prepay like many phills.

vbkelly
4th April 2007, 10:08
I sent my mobile phone bill in but the wife did not as she used prepay like many phills.

my husband sent his mobile phone bill thats what we had ,the evidence we had since we met (as we met by text by accident lol)

tiger@tigress
4th April 2007, 13:03
TJ send me his Tell billings too plus the top up of his mobile :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
8th April 2007, 14:43
my fiance and i have loads of text messages sent to each other. can we use this as one of the evidence of relationship? do i need to submit my phone for the eco to check?:doh

hi yah,in answer to your question well about us from the very first time hubby and me started to text each other.he then jot it down to A4 size of paper and guess what when he brought it with him in philippines i was quite surprise cos it was quite thick about 5-7 inches and we did submitted it together with our visa application.i think it helped a lot though.goodluck to you and more power:Hellooo: