PDA

View Full Version : bloody hell

stevewool
20th February 2011, 10:21
wow, friends, just walked into the kitchen and theres emma cooking breakfast , smells great then i turn round and she is opening a tin of tuna with my best chopping knifes. EM what you doing i shouts you will take your fingers off, this is how i always open tins here and back home, not here em, heres a tin opener yes i know but i use this way, thats 2 knives ruined the other one she was trying to chop a bone and when i say bone this would look great at the national musuem in london of one of those doyouthinkhesawus things,what other things she has done when i am not here i wonder, hay ho she still has five digits on each hand:icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
20th February 2011, 10:29
:laugher: .... you did tell her your tooth brush is not to be used for toilet cleaning :cwm24:

Englishman2010
20th February 2011, 10:36
I hope that she doesn't use a hammer to clean your windows:icon_lol:

ampy
20th February 2011, 10:52
Well,,,:) i still use the spoon or my teeth opening the bottle top,lols sometimes we get lazy finding tools as we see most of possible replacement tools that dont require a map finding it...:ReadIt:
I have cook a chicken one time and i put two pcs of fork inside the chicken, so it will cook the inside and a lot faster,,,BUT :hubbahubba:,i forgot to removed it when i finished cooking it and when i husband cuts it to pcs he saw it there and since then he always jokes at me and telling my kids that i wanted to feed him fork and so he will choke to death.:icon_lol:

KeithD
20th February 2011, 11:09
Well,,,:)i forgot to removed it when i finished cooking it and when i husband cuts it to pcs he saw it there and since then he always jokes at me and telling my kids that i wanted to feed him fork and so he will choke to death.:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :D

aposhark
20th February 2011, 11:45
At least she didn't see if the knives worked well on your neck :laugher:

My wife took out chicken portions from the freezer, took them to a Barbeque, brought them home and put them back in the freezer.

When they were cooked again I was ill and off work for a week sitting on the porcelain throne :bigcry:

Our wives more than make up for these minor difficulties with Filipina charm :icon_lol:

mickcant
20th February 2011, 12:26
:laugher: .... you did tell her your tooth brush is not to be used for toilet cleaning :cwm24:

Ah but she would pick Steves for that as it is bigger:icon_lol:
Mick.:)

ampy
20th February 2011, 12:31
:Wave: thanks Win2win,,,

stevewool
20th February 2011, 12:49
Ah but she would pick Steves for that as it is bigger:icon_lol:
Mick.:)

mick what are you saying there my friend:yikes::yikes:

mickcant
20th February 2011, 12:56
mick what are you saying there my friend:yikes::yikes:

Small dainty Filipino mouth:Rasp:
Do not know about yours of course:icon_lol:
Mick:)

Terpe
20th February 2011, 18:07
We have 2 sets of knives. One is mine and is out of sight................however, still she found the chopper/cleaver and ruined it by chopping through bone.:yikes:

Now, slightly off topic, why do they insist on "chop chop" instead of neatly carving?:doh

She knows I'm gonna complain about bits of bone in my mouth, but still does it.:Help1:
Why Why Oh why? :bigcry:
Then ruins my chopper!:rolleyes:

stevewool
20th February 2011, 18:10
both sets of choppers terpe, and when you say something to them they just laugh and carry on chopping

Terpe
20th February 2011, 18:16
both sets of choppers terpe, and when you say something to them they just laugh and carry on chopping

I usually get asked 'who's cooking?'
If I complain about the knife she just says she will buy another. But I don't want the kind of knife she will buy ................ it's a personal thing, but I love my knives.
Just love the balance and craftsmanship, the honed edge and knifemaking heritage.
The folding of the steel and careful control of carbon....................

stevewool
20th February 2011, 18:20
slow down there terpe, so wilkinsons dont seel that sort then, i had a nice few from richardsons sheffield, one looks like a bread knife now so many dents on the edge the other well good for nothing now, but still love her, and at lease she cant cut my throat with them anymore:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Englishman2010
20th February 2011, 18:24
Terpe and Steve, the best thing you can do is buy your lovely wives a chainsaw each for Christmas and bones wont be a problem then:omg:

Terpe
20th February 2011, 18:57
Terpe and Steve, the best thing you can do is buy your lovely wives a chainsaw each for Christmas and bones wont be a problem then:omg:

Except when rolling around my mouth and chipping my teeth :D

Why do they do that??????????????????????:doh