PDA

View Full Version : mr belfast dude and mrs belfast dude and master belfast dude

belfast_dude
18th February 2011, 19:31
the belfast dude family is happier then ever...it really seems we r getting our karma back tenfold...we have got our residence cards and my wife is working and junior is in school...smelling of roses here...all fine and dandy...febmary i will be happy to help u in everyway i can, my family has got over the shock of snow and minus 20c weather...now we look forward to planning a holiday..just have to see where we are allowed to travel too on our residence cards..lol..

again this site is priceless to helping people and i still believe i owe a lot back to the site...

take care everyone...thanks again..i will try and be online more..to repay the people here..

ingat palagi po..:)

Terpe
18th February 2011, 21:11
Now that's what I call happy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
19th February 2011, 02:17
Well done dude :xxgrinning--00xx3: so happy its all working out for you all. Its wasn't all that long ago we were all in the same boat waiting for visas! Time sure does fly. Good luck to all of you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
19th February 2011, 09:56
We thought you'd been kidnapped and buried next to Shergar :omg:

Arthur Little
19th February 2011, 13:49
the belfast dude family is happier then ever...it really seems we r getting our karma back tenfold...we have got our residence cards and my wife is working and junior is in school...smelling of roses here...all fine and dandy...febmary i will be happy to help u in everyway i can, my family has got over the shock of snow and minus 20c weather...now we look forward to planning a holiday..just have to see where we are allowed to travel too on our residence cards..lol..

again this site is priceless to helping people and i still believe i owe a lot back to the site...

take care everyone...thanks again..i will try and be online more..to repay the people here..

ingat palagi po..:)

:) ... a very uplifting :BouncyHappy: - and heartwarming post - from Belfast! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th February 2011, 14:09
you see life does get better for everyone that comes to this site, well done dude and family:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
19th February 2011, 14:19
Nice to hear some good news, sounds like life is good...we all need to smile more. :)

Arthur Little
19th February 2011, 14:57
we all need to smile more. :)

:smileybigtmouth: ... howzat for starters? ...

Arthur Little
19th February 2011, 15:02
:anerikke: ... either that - or grit our teeth :D and bear it! :doh

febmary
19th February 2011, 16:37
Hi there mr and mrs. belfas dude,

Thanks for remembering me.:):):).It is quite sometime that i post you a query about the application. I never thought u mentioned me here. I know how some queries with regards to our future application with my fiancee who is from Belfast too.. WE are still thinking of what to choose, but they said its more advantageous if we go for the EEA family permit route.and other option we have is to go for an eea family permit with the Irish Embassy. I might ask some help someday and hope to keep in touch so that possible I can ask you. Hope you all well...

Regards,
Ann

belfast_dude
19th February 2011, 21:14
yeah febmary...all us belfast men r cool...except me...ur fiancee is called what?and what part of belfast?

Sim11UK
19th February 2011, 21:18
:smileybigtmouth: ... howzat for starters? ...

Good :xxgrinning--00xx3: