PDA

View Full Version : Luneta Hotel

raynaputi
18th February 2011, 05:17
I'm not sure if anyone of you know about this hotel..I myself didn't know of this..I just got this from Carlos Celdran's (yeah, the tourist guide in Intramuros who was jailed for the "scene" he did at a church) post in twitter..this hotel was built in 1918 and was abandoned..I don't know the history actually, but maybe someone can google it :Rasp:..and they started reviving/renovating the hotel last 2007..and here it is..soon to open...so will anyone of you stay here in the future?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/243422002.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1298002816&Signature=d9EUg1hnB%2FF%2FH3zKFAwcOcTe7Hc%3D

Josieyam65
18th February 2011, 05:51
I dont know if stay there as it was built in 1918 and abandoned.
It would be scary, hahahaha :gost: :8_1_215:

Terpe
18th February 2011, 20:49
The only Luneta Hotel I know is actually the park :D

I'll google and see what come up

sars_notd_virus
19th February 2011, 12:22
The only hotel I knew that was near Luneta was Bayview Hotel , we stayed there for a couple of months when i was young.
Ive seen the images of Luneta Hotel in google but never recognize where it was actually located,scaryyyyyyyyyyyy:yikes:

raynaputi
19th February 2011, 16:05
I've passed by the front of the hotel last night when I was going to work...it was located at Kalaw, just in front of The National Library..

Terpe
19th February 2011, 17:56
I can't find any info about refurbishment :NoNo:

sars_notd_virus
19th February 2011, 19:58
I've passed by the front of the hotel last night when I was going to work...it was located at Kalaw, just in front of The National Library..

Ah T.M Kalaw opposite side of the street:xxgrinning--00xx3:

qin02
18th April 2011, 09:07
The only hotel I knew that was near Luneta was Bayview Hotel , we stayed there for a couple of months when i was young.
Ive seen the images of Luneta Hotel in google but never recognize where it was actually located,scaryyyyyyyyyyyy:yikes:

Hi I'm Jennifer from Manila Business College.I am a marketing student and we are having a research about the Luneta Hotel and its competitors.I just want to ask something regarding your experience in Bayview Hotel when you stayed there. Hope you could give some informations.

Your reply is highly appreciated. thank You.