PDA

View Full Version : holiday next xmas/newyear

stevewool
16th February 2011, 19:09
hi all you know myself and emma are going away next xmas and newyear back to the phils, i have posted on here about accomadation and emmas friend has just brought a home next door to hers for her son, and its not furnished, i was being a little cheeky to her and asking about can we have it and she said yes but no furniture, aircon and so on, but its clean and sucure, sothis is what we are going to do, rather then spending money on a place for around 3 to 4 weeks, we are going to give elisa around £200 to buy some furniture , bed and so on for us to use there and afterwards its hers for the house, in am pleased with this thought from emma , what does others think, its a 2 bedroom place near dasmorinas, and dont call me a tight git either:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Terpe
16th February 2011, 19:23
..... and dont call me a tight git either:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Wouldn't dream of calling you that Steve. :rolleyes:
But maybe £200 is ...............................................you know. Cheap:D

stevewool
16th February 2011, 19:29
yes terpe it is and then again its not, we are landing there on the 3rd jan and leave on 27th, but hoping to go to the beach for a week or so , so you see we might only be there 2 weeks , i think i may leave the cash for emma to sort out , now people may think me a tight git , emma is a tighter then me :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Terpe
16th February 2011, 19:31
.. now people may think me a tight git , emma is a tighter then me :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:yikes::yikes::yikes:
:laugher::laugher::laugher:

alanp
16th February 2011, 19:59
I don't think you are a tight git but the poor son of Emmas friend being kicked out of his home at Christmas. well at least it won't be cold for him to sleep out on the streets :freezin::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Englishman2010
16th February 2011, 20:04
Sounds like a good deal Steve, it is cheap, but hopefully Emma's friend will be happy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
16th February 2011, 20:13
I don't think you are a tight git but the poor son of Emmas friend being kicked out of his home at Christmas. well at least it won't be cold for him to sleep out on the streets :freezin::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

hes not being kick out he lives at home still its a investment plus for him in the future, he could earn a few quid being our maid over the holiday period:icon_lol: