PDA

View Full Version : Free Video Conferencing - Free Video Chat - VSEE Review

KeithD
16th February 2011, 09:52
While having sound problems on Skype due to Rayna having low bandwidth, or whatever the problem was, I decided to try other video chat software. I used Yahoo and a few others all not as good as Skype, then I came across software I'd never heard of, and unlike all the others, this one also does video conferencing for free :Jump::Jump:

Not only that, you can adjust the resolution and sound quality on the fly, so if the bandwidth in the Philippines improves or drops during the call, you can adjust it while still chatting. Sound and pictures have been much better than any other software I've tried.

One of the best functions is that when you are chatting and you are looking at say hotels on your browser, a littler icon wiill appear at the top that says 'VSHARE', click this and your browser window will also appear on your babes computer so you can both see the same hotels. :)

You can view the VSEE site here: http://www.vsee.com/

Free Video Conferencing - Free Video Chat - VSEE Review

alanp
16th February 2011, 10:32
Thanks Keith I will give this a try :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
16th February 2011, 10:42
i take it both parties need this program?

raynaputi
16th February 2011, 12:44
i take it both parties need this program?

yes, you both need to install it..I say this is much better than Skype if one of you has a low bandwidth (obviously the one in the Philippines!:doh)..I like their function VShare..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
16th February 2011, 22:24
Worth looking into...thank you for that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Always having problems, with both skype & yahoo.

South-east boy
2nd March 2011, 14:45
Worth looking into...thank you for that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Always having problems, with both skype & yahoo.

Same here Simon. My Yahoo video call and Skype both worked find until around last October. Now the picture won't come up on the Yahoo, only separate cam and with Skype, everytime I try to start the videocall, there is always an error and it then closes. Not sure why they both started having problems and not sure how to cure them!

Will try this Vsee! Does it have a message box too or can you save the chats?

KeithD
2nd March 2011, 15:15
Message box: Yes

Why would you use it though if you're having a video chat other than to send the odd link? :Erm:

sars_notd_virus
2nd March 2011, 15:27
Thanks I will give it a try :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

When we first started to use skype..it was just about 2 million users online but when I checked earlier while talking to my Mum online it has gone 27,163,247 users online:omg::omg: internet traffic!!!