PDA

View Full Version : Heads up KeithAngel & Aposhark - Glenn Hoddle Casual Racism

Dedworth
16th February 2011, 02:19
Former England manager Glenn Hoddle apologised today after being accused of a making racist joke while commentating for Sky Sports last night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1357085/Glenn-Hoddles-new-Sky-Sports-racism-row-joke-Chinese.html#ixzz1E525tmDV

I can see absolutely nothing wrong in it but eagerly await the opinion from the "horses mouth" of our two resident racism pundits (no offence intended to Equine people)

keithAngel
16th February 2011, 02:40
Gosh my power grows gulp you want my approval

Seriously though I dont see any racism here and more importantly any hatred or desire to hurt just a school boy humour :icon_lol:

Dedworth
16th February 2011, 03:07
Gosh my power grows gulp you want my approval

Seriously though I dont see any racism here and more importantly any hatred or desire to hurt just a school boy humour :icon_lol:

I don't believe I sought for any "approval" but would ask in your high brow book if one criticises certain Mosques for preaching hatred and intolerance is one guilty of "desiring to hurt or hatred" and therefore subsequently branded a "racist" ?

keithAngel
16th February 2011, 03:18
I don't believe I sought for any "approval" but would ask in your high brow book if one criticises certain Mosques for preaching hatred and intolerance is one guilty of "desiring to hurt or hatred" and therefore subsequently branded a "racist" ?

You need a finer brush if you dont like the title look again at what you say rather than trying to tune your comments to some place where no one will notice

KeithD
16th February 2011, 10:07
That's not racism ..... look up the meaning of the word :doh

Is it like the Chinese guy with a limp willy? Won Hung Low? ..... I suppose now I'm a racist even though my babe is part Chinese :crazy:

aposhark
16th February 2011, 10:32
I don't see your posts Dedworth - you are in my ignore list.

bornatbirth
16th February 2011, 13:24
don't forum member's have anything better to do than trying to annoy each other :Erm:

joebloggs
16th February 2011, 14:19
don't forum member's have anything better to do than trying to annoy each other :Erm:

no :D
just like my kids at home :rolleyes:

Dedworth
16th February 2011, 14:19

Just trying in a small way to highlight the madness of 2011 Britain - as Win2Win inferred we can't make utterances such as Yu Stin Ki Pu etc

joebloggs
16th February 2011, 14:35
:icon_lol:
i call my stepdaughter 'flat nose' and 'boss' does that make me a racist :yikes:
and she calls me bignose back :cwm24: and give me a :action-smiley-060:

:hugx:

someone needs to grow up :rolleyes:

gWaPito
16th February 2011, 16:41
An interesting point was made about Glenn Hoddle getting getting the sack as England manager for saying something which he believed in, a story in the Bible about David and bathsheba. I wont tell the story but, i will but it very short! David was forgiven his sins but, 4 generations of his family suffered as a direct result of his sins. Glenn Hoddle is a devout Christian, he, like many other aired his views which was taken out of context by the ignorant. He would of made a great England manager. He had the players of quailty to hand what suited his style of management. He got sacked because of his interpretation of the Bible.

bornatbirth
17th February 2011, 02:00
he got sacked because he was a fool! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and thankfully he has disappeared :)

gWaPito
17th February 2011, 02:30
Thats your opinion, disappeared I think not. He's still doing tv work even though he does not need to work. If thats a fool and of course you are not, how can you be, you have the power to ban at a press of a button so you been shoving down our necks, ill be the fool :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
17th February 2011, 02:42
hoddle got himself sacked for being naive..so he's the fool :Erm:

btw to be honest i have no intention in banning anyone, i do wish forum members could moderate themselfs :xxgrinning--00xx3: