PDA

View Full Version : Can't get Members Map to display using Google Chrome?

Farmerg
13th February 2011, 01:43
I prefer to use Google Chrome instead of explorer as it is quicker & has a cleaner interface but I can't get the Members Map to display using it.
The page loads ok but there's a blank where the map should be.
I tried it using explorer & it displayed ok.

Any suggestions as to how I could get the Members Map to work in Chrome?

George.

JimOttley
13th February 2011, 01:51
I can confirm it does not appear to be working in Chrome 9.

I can also confirm that it does work in IE8.

No idea what the problem is I use Chrome most of the time these days.

Farmerg
13th February 2011, 01:56
A Google Browser that does not work with a Google map:crazy:

Isn't it ironic:rolleyes:

JimOttley
13th February 2011, 02:02
It's probably a scripting issue of some kind in vBulletin.

KeithD
13th February 2011, 20:12
I think they may have a new version as it's a hacked version for VB3 I'm using..... will update when I've fixed the other 100,000,000,000 problems I have with computers :D

Steve.r
13th February 2011, 20:21
will update when I've fixed the other 100,000,000,000 problems I have with computers :D

Is that all :NoNo: come on Keith get on with it :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

somebody
13th February 2011, 21:10
A Google Browser that does not work with a Google map:crazy:

Isn't it ironic:rolleyes:

Very true :D Its amazing how major Browsers compare on quite common web pages and applications.

Dont know about others but i seem to be jumping between browsers all the time and often run different browsers at the same time just to do what i need to do during the course of a day:rolleyes:

Chromes good very good at some things but there are it seems things you need to trade off for that speed. Try and view pdfs in Chrome and all the different versions seem to have problems with comments and more "involved PDF's" and on some versions even viewing PDF's!!

As Steve R says should be no time at all before its sorted :P

les_taxi
13th February 2011, 23:09
I think they may have a new version as it's a hacked version for VB3 I'm using..... will update when I've fixed the other 100,000,000,000 problems I have with computers :D

Just Format the lot :icon_lol:

imagine
13th February 2011, 23:30
im IE8 user and at same time firefox which is faster, though there are some functions that dont work that do on IE8, im happy enough using them both side by side multy tasking