PDA

View Full Version : Persona Non Grata of the Year

Dedworth
9th February 2011, 01:54
A woman labelled Britain's 'worst mother' after abandoning her two children to marry a penniless Tunisian waiter she met over the internet has returned to North Africa.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354785/Britains-worst-mother-Wendy-Paduch-abandons-children-Tunisian-waiter.html#ixzz1DQ19B8go

Arthur Little
9th February 2011, 02:37
Hmm ... not exactly a paragon of motherhood par excellence, :iagree: ... but neither is Tunisia the safest part of the world to be "trapped" in right now ... if there's any grain of truth in her claim!

keithAngel
9th February 2011, 04:07
No different to many many filipinas who leave there kids with family sacrificing for love or economic improvement

Whats the difference?:Erm:

bornatbirth
9th February 2011, 12:47
No different to many many filipinas who leave there kids with family sacrificing for love or economic improvement

quite a big difference :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th February 2011, 14:22
She can't be much of a $lut.... my mate hasn't had her yet :D

joebloggs
9th February 2011, 14:31
She can't be much of a $lut.... my mate hasn't had her yet :D

i think your mate has found a life time supply in lillipud :D

ampy
9th February 2011, 14:43
agree with you matey!:Jump:

ampy
9th February 2011, 14:52
dont agree with your comment!,,we leave our family,which is notvery easy to do,,but we always do it for work and family improvement HOPE THAT WE CAN A BE LOT HELP LEAVING OUR OWN FAMILY AND CHILDREN,than STAYING with them ,,,,not just for sex ,it will be great if we found a real love and help us as well .We all make sure we dont forget to support our love once back in the philippines, most of us work very hard so we can be helpful in our family,we dont just do it for fun,very rare you will hear filipina just run off from her family in the philippines.
.It takes a lot of guts to do and sacrifice our selves ,hoping once we left we will be ok and in returns will be able to send love back by supporting them in any way we can with the loving help of our understanding ,loving and kind foreign spouse.we all take family very serious.

bruneicop
9th February 2011, 15:18
Option 1 She didnt do this with the long term thoughts of her family and i guess that is why she is getting the flack for this now.
Option 2, hell maybe she did, maybe the guy promised her everything, a way of life that her and her kids could have only dreamed about, maybe just maybe.

She's youngish in love and made a huge mistake twice. (she had her first kid very young) and obviously the attention she receives from this guys was too much for her, he possibly promised her the earth a perfect life for her and her kids.

She made a mistake, thousands do, and she certainly should be brandished the worlds worst mother / ****.

Hopefully she can come home soon to the kids and start her life with them again.

I see the good in people, or should i say i like to think that the initial intentions were good.

gWaPito
9th February 2011, 17:52
I agree with you Ampy, i know I have said different in the past but, im with you and Born a birth on this. It takes gutts and courage, I take my hat off to all of you. Im suprised Keith Angel said that, you didnt use the go compare web site Keith!

Jimbojac
9th February 2011, 19:43

HUGE DIFFERENCE!!
Pinays do not have the UK's soft benefits system to fall back on.
A Mother there will do anything including sacrificing herself to any means possible to support her kids {and in many cases} her parents.
You have a lot to learn about the economic hardships facing many there, i have many friends earning less than £3 a day and countless others that are unemployed who would do anything for work.
You don't think that those women leaving their loving families and often travelling alone to the big cities and abroad to be used as virtual slaves really want to do that do you?
THINK AGAIN!
Starvation and no NHS can be incredible motivators!

Arthur Little
9th February 2011, 19:54
HUGE DIFFERENCE!!
A Mother there will do anything including sacrificing herself to any means possible to support her kids {and in many cases} her parents.
You have a lot to learn about the economic hardships facing many there, i have many friends earning less than £3 a day and countless others that are unemployed who would do anything for work.
You don't think that those women leaving their loving families and often travelling alone to the big cities and abroad to be used as virtual slaves really want to do that do you?
THINK AGAIN!

:gp:s, Jimbo ... :iagree: 100 percent!

gWaPito
9th February 2011, 19:54
Strange isn't it, if a man was to run off and leave his kids, he's deemed, one of the lads, a woman does is, she's deemed a ****. I will say this, 26 is a bit young venturing into the last chance saloon or, electing to have one last throw of the dice. Normally its the middle aged types what go chasing a young broke north Africans. Perhaps she was at her wits end, we dont know what was going no in her head. The fact is, if she had been thinking clearly, she would not of got herself in this mess.

Jimbojac
9th February 2011, 20:07
:gp:s, Jimbo ... :iagree: 100 percent!
Cheers Arthur,:xxgrinning--00xx3: great minds think alike!:Jump:

gWaPito
9th February 2011, 20:41
I would not as far as saying, greats minds thinking alike, i would of said any sensible mind would of thought likewise. Like Ampy you made your point well.

ampy
9th February 2011, 20:44
you got it matey, i am 100 % agree with you :icon_sorry: ,there loads of reason :furious3: why a person can make a mistake,it doesnt mean they are a ****....i just hope she ll be home safe soon for her kids and will be stronger next time for her next challenge,,,life is full of surprises.

Englishman2010
9th February 2011, 20:46
HUGE DIFFERENCE!!
THINK AGAIN!

Summed up perfectly:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ampy
9th February 2011, 20:50
thanks a lot gwapito,,,:Rasp: he probably didnt really mean it in a nasty way,,,,it just sounded very nasty,,,i was just surprised it will be coming from a person who is actually engage to a filipina.....
see you again later,:Wave:

ampy
9th February 2011, 20:54
:xxgrinning--00xx3: very nice comment,,,,,,,:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
10th February 2011, 02:37
dont agree with your comment!,,we leave our family,which is notvery easy to do,,but we always do it for work and family improvement HOPE THAT WE CAN A BE LOT HELP LEAVING OUR OWN FAMILY AND CHILDREN,than STAYING with them ,,,,not just for sex ,it will be great if we found a real love and help us as well .We all make sure we dont forget to support our love once back in the philippines, most of us work very hard so we can be helpful in our family,we dont just do it for fun,very rare you will hear filipina just run off from her family in the philippines.
.It takes a lot of guts to do and sacrifice our selves ,hoping once we left we will be ok and in returns will be able to send love back by supporting them in any way we can with the loving help of our understanding ,loving and kind foreign spouse.we all take family very serious.

Wow what a nice range of replies I picked this one to reply to as it had a fair few points that I could reply to

First many in the first world make comments that mixed marriages from the Fils are mostly economic, this doesnt make it true of course, there are as many reasons for people to fall in love as birds in the sky but the generalisation game needs no facts beyond its own predjudices.

The fact that a "White women"with kids may have fallen in love with a guy from tunisia doesnt make her a "****" any more than a Pinoy with kids falling in love with a long nose or African ?

You might look at the results of the relationships and conclude perhaps that it wasnt good for one or both but thats not in any way connected to the existance of a social security system ,which in this case protects the kids in fact it would be great if such a safety net existed in the Phils as there might be less hungry kids.

I see no reason to demonise any person who, in the pursuit of happiness may have made poor choices, I dont think that the Sacrifice trait is as clear cut as suggested but rather more to do with peer pressure and guilt I meet an awful lot of Hambogeras who seem to have overcome it.

"it will be great if we found a real love and help us as well"

Thats very true but there have also been many instances of Pinoys who picked the wrong guy or job held hostage in foriegn country,s and it would be equaly inapropriate to use the s word to describe them thats why I say there is no difference

In short I think this thread is more to do with Deads mental state that a white woman with a "rag head" must be a **** than any actual reality after all it is her "Husband":xxgrinning--00xx3:

P.S. I note that whilst the offending s word is filtered out here it appears with immpunity in the thread title:crazy:

Arthur Little
10th February 2011, 03:01

P.S. I note that whilst the offending s word is filtered out here it appears with immpunity in the thread title :crazy:

:rolleyes: ... HAS it actually been filtered out? Certainly NOT by me, anyway!

keithAngel
10th February 2011, 03:23
Arthur your a mod try posting it yourself:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
10th February 2011, 03:27
:rolleyes: ... HAS it actually been filtered out? Certainly NOT by me, anyway!

Ah ... wait a mo ... maybe the filter "interpreted" it as being a "swear" word ... and automatically blocked it! If you look again, you'll notice that the person who started this thread craftily circumvented the system (far from being "dead" his brain belies the pronunciation of his chosen pseudonymn! :D) by substituting the initial letter 's' with the use of the dollar symbol $. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There's your answer! :)

keithAngel
10th February 2011, 03:35
I thought that was against the rules Arthur:Erm:

Arthur Little
10th February 2011, 03:38
Arthur your a mod try posting it yourself :icon_lol:

:yikes: ... crikey, we're BOTH right!!

dontpushme
10th February 2011, 04:39
Eh, she might not have fallen in love if their "love" just lasted this long. Must've been the :do_it:...

Seriously! I don't know any women who'd leave two very young children for a broke-ass waiter from Tunisia (or some other similar country). And IMO, she looks like she's in her early 40s. "Love" certainly didn't help her age gracefully.

LOL, I'm sure I'll get a few negative comments about how insensitive I am, but I call it as I see it and I'm not seeing someone who deserves my respect at the mo. "I'm in love" is absolutely not reason enough to leave your children with someone else. I'd understand if she left them to find higher pay somewhere so she could send them to better schools. But this is just selfish.

keithAngel
10th February 2011, 08:53
Im just pointing out the irration double standards cultural and femanine its ok to leave your kids if your seeking economic advantage and your a bad person if its emotional??? Or perhaps better not to have had them if you cant support them the women refered to has no such concerns since Her grandmother and Our safetynet support them

Of course the OP was making no such point just ranting his own "a white woman who is married to a tunisian arab is a $lut"

Now back to eastenders every one so much easier than real life:icon_lol:

Dedworth
10th February 2011, 09:14
I thought that was against the rules Arthur:Erm:

Why does this remind me of the kids at primary school who used to constantly run squealing to Teacher ?

keithAngel
10th February 2011, 09:23
Morning Dead wasnt expecting any justifications or pithy auguments its your therapy after all you ******* **** faced ****

Oh they must be there for a reason then:icon_lol:

Steve.r
10th February 2011, 09:23
Lets not get personal guys :NoNo:

keithAngel
10th February 2011, 09:39
Quite right Steve wouldnt want to offend anyone :rolleyes:

ampy
10th February 2011, 10:06
that is a lot clearer to me, i hate it when i jumped into a the conclusion , i knew it there must be some other reason in that comment for a person whose very much involved with the filipina.,,,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ampy
10th February 2011, 10:08
cheers matey :Wave: thanks for accepting my invites !!!! :Hellooo: bye for now

Dedworth
10th February 2011, 10:16
In short I think this thread is more to do with Deads mental state that a white woman with a "rag head" must be a **** than any actual reality after all it is her "Husband":xxgrinning--00xx3:

P.S. I note that whilst the offending s word is filtered out here it appears with immpunity in the thread title:crazy:

Looks like we've touched our moral guardian's raw nerve here :D

Regular inane drone about him "thinking" a thread has someting to do with my "mental state" - it is a report from a newspaper, nothing more, nothing less. I don't care whether or not this tart went off with a Scotsman, an Irishman or the Man in the Moon in my book she is a S_lut. It is not offensive or a swear word that should be filtered but defined in dictionaries as being a dirty, untidy, slovenly or sexually promiscuous woman - she ticks most of these boxes.

For the sake of good order let's just recall what you said early on in this thread :-

Whats the difference?

KeithD
10th February 2011, 10:25
Leaving your kids does not make you a ****, it just makes you irresponsible if you haven't made plans for the kids before you go. The majority of Filipinas leave the kids with trusted family members, and send money back each month to support them, however I don't actually agree with that if the are coming to the UK. The guy should accept the family she has as one unit and bring them all here together. We've had Filipina's on here in the past who have come over here to be with their UK partner, and then ask how they get their kids here :Erm: .... that does annoy me.

keithAngel
10th February 2011, 10:49
Looks like we've touched our moral guardian's raw nerve here :D

Regular inane drone about him "thinking" a thread has someting to do with my "mental state" - it is a report from a newspaper, nothing more, nothing less. I don't care whether or not this tart went off with a Scotsman, an Irishman or the Man in the Moon in my book she is a S_lut. It is not offensive or a swear word that should be filtered but defined in dictionaries as being a dirty, untidy, slovenly or sexually promiscuous woman - she ticks most of these boxes.

For the sake of good order let's just recall what you said early on in this thread :-

Whats the difference?

Thanks for including the quote from me in red it nicely gels with your own words here.

So just to be clear a woman with children meets some one from another culture and chats on the internet and then meets with and marries them and leaves her children with there grandparents to see her husband as it doesnt appear to be working out perhaps some visa issues.

Then a National paper gets hold of the story and a couple of pics of her (from her social networking site) in a slip or nighty and decides to call her the worst mother in Britain.Oh and shes being held hostage and unable to return

You decide this means she is a $lut, definition supplied and wonder why I might challenge your assertion no personal knowledge required,but she is of course someones daughter,on a site where that might well be the experience of a large section of our membership, mostly female, hope you get it now:crazy:

Dedworth
10th February 2011, 11:10
Then a National paper gets hold of the story and a couple of pics of her (from her social networking site) in a slip or nighty and decides to call her the worst mother in Britain.Oh and shes being held hostage and unable to return

Well unless her saucy pose's make them think otherwise I'm sure the Tunisian Police and British Embassy will be working tirelessly to free her and return her to the children she abandoned

bornatbirth
10th February 2011, 11:39
i thought keith was above wasting his time :D

btw when quoting somebody dont change the name, thx :xxgrinning--00xx3:..next time :xxaction-smiley-047

KeithD
10th February 2011, 11:41
btw when quoting somebody dont change the name, thx :xxgrinning--00xx3:..next time :xxaction-smiley-047

...... :Erm:

bornatbirth
10th February 2011, 11:45
...... :Erm:

.....who's he :D

Dedworth
10th February 2011, 12:01
.....who's he :D

My mate

Arthur Little
10th February 2011, 12:48
Lets not get personal guys :NoNo:

:nono-1-1: ... :iagree: ... :pray: ... PAX!

Dedworth
10th February 2011, 19:11
I've just noticed a mod or hacker :) has changed the title from "$lut of the year" to "Person of the year" which somewhat detracts from the thrust of the thread. As my edit button has been removed from Post #1 any chance of chaging it to Feckless or Irresponsible Mother of The Year ? :D

gWaPito
10th February 2011, 20:48
I agree with you Dedworth, it hasn't quite got the same ring about it :NoNo:. It was the previous title that got me to read it in the first place, I though, Dedworth must know my Ex, a rocket draws if ever there was one. Having said that, its a good thread and I have enjoyed reading it :D.

Ako Si Jamie
10th February 2011, 21:30
Hardly the worst mother in Britain! I've heard of mothers going on holiday and leaving their young kids to fend for themselves :omg:

keithAngel
11th February 2011, 01:11
Niether the Mail or the OP are to bothered with facts:NoNo::icon_lol:

Dedworth
11th February 2011, 01:13
Niether the Mail or the OP are to bothered with facts:NoNo::icon_lol:

Morning K - how's the palm tree hugging going ?

keithAngel
11th February 2011, 01:34
Evening D Great thread title pity about the content :DThanks for not bothering to defend the indefensible :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
11th February 2011, 01:41
Evening D Great thread title pity about the content :DThanks for not bothering to defend the indefensible :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your contribution to this thread is appreciated

gWaPito
11th February 2011, 02:35
I think you two are a couple of love birds on the quiet :D Hey Keith, whats with the tree hugging? Not long before the big day, dont forget to post the pics :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
11th February 2011, 03:00
Hi Gwap wont forget just had a night of "hugging" no trees involved:icon_lol:

gWaPito
11th February 2011, 17:07
Well done Keith. Its good to be hugging your wife to be, not good to be hugging trees!:xxgrinning--00xx3: For a moment I thought you were one of those liberal types what got this lawless country in the bigger mess its in today! :D

keithAngel
11th February 2011, 23:54
The funny thing is Gwap what I do for a living is catch people that prey on the weak, If by liberal you mean not supporting the "Im all right" economic racism the first world imposes on the third then Im happy to be guilty:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
12th February 2011, 01:37
Keith If thats your definition of a liberal, I too, would be guilty as you. Im talking about our teachers and police who are no longer allowed to clip a brat behind the ear. How criminals can commit crime at will and seem to get away with it. The list goes on. All I can say It was not like it in the 60's and 70's. I know for a fact that if I came home and complained to my Dad about getting such treatment from either of the police or a teacher, I would get more of the same for good measure.

keithAngel
12th February 2011, 01:47
It all comes down to "fair" treatment if its fair ive got nothing to say its bullies I cant stand

gWaPito
12th February 2011, 23:03
You and me both Keith:xxgrinning--00xx3: I always have and always will stand up to a bully, even if its the last thing I do. Death before dishonor, thats me.

Arthur Little
15th February 2011, 11:31
The funny thing is Gwap what I do for a living is catch people that prey on the weak

Interesting ... are you a social worker - or possibly even a private investigator - Keith!? :rolleyes:

keithAngel
15th February 2011, 15:46
your warm Arthur:D

grahamw48
16th February 2011, 01:04
How did I manage to miss this tasty thread ? :rolleyes:

Stooopid woman ! :NoNo:

It's the old Spanish waiter syndrome.

That's all I have to say.

jazz
16th February 2011, 01:07
I wonder why she's like that though...I feel sorry for her that her life is like that.

grahamw48
16th February 2011, 01:17
I only feel sorry for her kids.

Dedworth
16th February 2011, 01:23
How did I manage to miss this tasty thread ? :rolleyes:

Might be 'cos for unknown reasons the title got changed from a strong attention grabbing "$lut of the year" to a nice touchy feely we don't want to offend anyone "Person of the year" :D

Arthur Little
17th February 2011, 03:39
I've just noticed a mod or hacker :) has changed the title from "$lut of the year" to "Person of the year" which somewhat detracts from the thrust of the thread. As my edit button has been removed from Post #1 any chance of chaging it to Feckless or Irresponsible Mother of The Year ? :D

Okay, mate ... I've revamped the title of this thread to 'Persona Non Grata of the Year' as a compromise ... even although - strictly speaking - the term is normally used to refer to diplomats who've fallen out of favour as a result of unacceptable conduct. :ReadIt: ... equally, this phraseology could be applied to anyone who steps out of line.

fred
17th February 2011, 04:36
Might be 'cos for unknown reasons the title got changed from a strong attention grabbing "$lut of the year" to a nice touchy feely we don't want to offend anyone "Person of the year" :D

Might be because you attempted to circumvented the swear filter??..Other than that,no idea.
Its a shame as there was no need to cheat the filter in this instance!! .....
SLUT !!
there!! I said it!

fred
17th February 2011, 04:40
Persona Non Grata of the Year' !!

:icon_lol:
Like it!

keithAngel
17th February 2011, 07:43
Im sure her kids will be glad to see her:rolleyes:

If it was a fifty something guy on here who got caught in romance abroad im sure we would call them a slut but perhaps encourage them to find the right one:doh