PDA

View Full Version : heloo everyone mabuhay!

ybba
7th February 2011, 06:03
Im abby, living and currently working in manila originally from leyte, i join this forum last 2 weeks ago so forgive me if i did not introduce myself, for i was too excited to look for an answer to my questions, but im no snob, im sweet and friendly.im soo happy that i join these forum for i have learned so many informations, actually its a new friend of mine who introduce this forum to me.:)so looking forward to meet new friends here and would be glad to share my experinaces too in the process of visa aplication. have a nice day everyone, keep a bright smile!:)

alanp
7th February 2011, 06:15
Hello Abby and welcome to the Forum :welcomex:
you will find lots of great advice on here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
7th February 2011, 06:27
hi ybba,:Hellooo:a warm welcome to you, my girl friend is also from leyte
i look forward to hearing about your visa experiences:)

sophiamarie
7th February 2011, 07:17
:Wave:Hi Abby, welcome to the forum by the way:xxgrinning--00xx3:, hope you get all your queries/questions answered....I'm here speaking from experience, willing to give you some tips too:xxgrinning--00xx3: good luck

ybba
7th February 2011, 07:34
thnks for a warm welcome guys, its really nice to be in this forum,sharing actual expereinces, and giving helpfull information to everyone. To all who have been granted a visa to finally join there love ones my Congratulation! for those who are still in the process of apllication,Good luck to all of us, To the founders/founders of this furom thnk you very much,im so gratefull to be part of this wonderfull site, for it help me to be more confident,aware on the things that i have to do as to visa aplication procedure is concern. Be positive mabuhay!

ybba
7th February 2011, 07:36
thnks sophi, you been very helpfull in answering all my question,i soo fell at home in this forum its like having found a new family.:)

Sim11UK
7th February 2011, 07:41
Hello Abby :Hellooo: Lots of help here.
It's good if you can also share your experiences, as it goes to help others. :)

Terpe
7th February 2011, 08:19
:Hellooo: Hi Abby, welcome to the forum :Wave:

arwina
7th February 2011, 09:23
hi guys im new here im seeking for jobs as babysitter in london someone wanna help e?thank you

LeeRose
7th February 2011, 10:47
welcome to the forum abby :)

Terpe
7th February 2011, 11:13
hi guys im new here im seeking for jobs as babysitter in london someone wanna help e?thank you

Hello arwina, welcome here:Wave:
It seems you are located in Philippines?
Are you thinking of moving to UK as Fiancee? or spouse?
You may find a lot of info here if you search.
You can ask any question you feel

stevie c
7th February 2011, 11:43
Hi abby & a very warm welcome to this wonderfull forum :Hellooo:

sars_notd_virus
7th February 2011, 11:46
Hello Abby Welcome to the forum:)

Arthur Little
7th February 2011, 12:19
Im abby, living and currently working in manila originally from leyte

Yabadabadoo [whatever ?that means!] Abby ... and :welcomex:

sophiamarie