PDA

View Full Version : done it booked the flights

stevewool
6th February 2011, 21:57
double yippy, booked cathay pacific just, london to hongkong 5 nights then onward to manila fly out dec28th come back jan 27th so pleased , over the moon and what do i get from emma , THATS NICE, is this some sort of coded word for GREAT YIPPY or so on, but realy we are both happy, and i have told a little lie to marriot to try and get a upgrade , told them its our honeymoon so can i have a harbour view and a top floor with use of the executive lounge too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
6th February 2011, 22:23
Fantastic Steve, it sounds wonderful. I'm sure Emma will be very excited when the time comes:)

steve monty
6th February 2011, 22:44
double yippy, booked cathay pacific just, london to hongkong 5 nights then onward to manila fly out dec28th come back jan 27th so pleased , over the moon and what do i get from emma , THATS NICE, is this some sort of coded word for GREAT YIPPY or so on, but realy we are both happy, and i have told a little lie to marriot to try and get a upgrade , told them its our honeymoon so can i have a harbour view and a top floor with use of the executive lounge too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Does that mean you are in Hong Kong for New Year? If so that will be quality! Have a great time!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
6th February 2011, 22:51
yes mate , its on my bucket list :icon_lol::icon_lol: