PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see you...to see you nice!

mrsfrivolity
31st March 2007, 11:24
Hello good people of the forum. Are you all well? It was a long time coming but we got there in the end. Bill and I have finally found ourselves "the dream pub". We arrived from our long holiday in the Far East on the 8th of January and took over the pub on the 10th! The first week was mad...mad...mad but it was all good. We're doing alright considering it's traditionally a quiet time in pubs. We haven't lost any money yet :icon_lol:! We've had a warm welcome from the local community and the support is overwhelming.

Sorry it took awhile for me to check in. You know what it's like in a pub, looooonggg hours and hard work! Peter, if you ever get a chance, send us a PM for your email please. Just want to catch up.

Take care folks. Be back soon.

:Beer: chairs! :icon_lol:

baboyako
31st March 2007, 19:31
where is da pub?

KeithD
1st April 2007, 10:15
FREE BEER for the forum :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: ...

.....bugger.....I don't drink :angry: :Help1:

mrsfrivolity
1st April 2007, 16:18
Pub is in a little town called Upton in Oxfordshire.

and...if you do drop by Keith, I will definitely buy you a drink! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

www.georgeanddragon.info (http://www.georgeanddragon.info)

baboyako
1st April 2007, 18:45
lime & soda's all round:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
2nd April 2007, 09:17
Pub is in a little town called Upton in Oxfordshire.

and...if you do drop by Keith, I will definitely buy you a drink! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

www.georgeanddragon.info (http://www.georgeanddragon.info)

COAT....Where's my COAT....???????? :D

mrsfrivolity
2nd April 2007, 22:08
lime & soda's all round:xxgrinning--00xx3:

even better! :icon_lol:

ervenescence
5th April 2007, 21:36
Hello misis, its good to see u back. If only that your pub is a distance here, surely we always pop at your place and serve me a wicked vodka. Nice...:)

mrsfrivolity
6th April 2007, 00:09
Hello misis, its good to see u back. If only that your pub is a distance here, surely we always pop at your place and serve me a wicked vodka. Nice...:)

Hello sweets! We're the best place to get a drink...:D