PDA

View Full Version : Filipina in Enfield....

kamikilla
4th February 2011, 17:13
Hello everyone..are there any filipinas in enfield area if so pls reply on this thread would be nice if there are...i just arrived here 3 weeks ago and i don't have filipina friends yet..anyways speak soon:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

john sergison
4th February 2011, 17:38
my wifes friend has been in enfield now for 3 years and she works in a ladies hairdressers owned by a philipina in enfield,,there are many girls there, unfortunatley she is not on this site, if you still have problem to find let me know and maybe she will contact you
take care

Terpe
4th February 2011, 17:42
Hello everyone..are there any filipinas in enfield area if so pls reply on this thread would be nice if there are...i just arrived here 3 weeks ago and i don't have filipina friends yet..anyways speak soon:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi there kamikilla, how's life these days?? Haven't heard from you in ages.
Are you enjoying life in UK ?

kamikilla
5th February 2011, 12:10
Hello,Terpe.

It's fine just a bit bored coz i'm stuck in the house but apart from that it's ok.

Raine
12th February 2011, 03:07
hi kamikilla! im in london a lot lately, could meet you if you want. i know how it feels being bored in a new place. been there. so, i feel your pain girl. umm dont know how to contact you, or if im allowed to give you my contact details here. send me your email i guess? and i'll txt or call you just leave me your number! thanks! see yah!

Raine
12th February 2011, 03:19
here i read the rules! i could send you my email with this format. haha.
pnayhottie01163ATYAHOODOTCOM
i hope you got that! keep in touch so we could meet and u could meet my sister and brother, too! we're all in our 20's so you shouldnt be bored anymore! haha tc!

jazz
14th February 2011, 11:07
i live near london, i can meet you!

mrandmrsfox
14th February 2011, 19:09
hiya ..:)
i just read your message..kumusta..?
heres my yahoo id, fox.debbie@yahoo.co.uk
site`s not letting me to send you private message for some reasons ..:Erm:
hope to hear from you soon ..:Wave:

kamikilla
25th February 2011, 16:24
Hello there. I would love to meet you and also you're right we are in our 20's so i'm pretty sure we'll enjoy our company...I'm always stuck inside the house coz my fiance is always busy Monday-Saturday so a filipina friend would be lovely. I already added you in yahoo so i hope to speak to you soon...Would love to phone you....:)

FertileOne
24th March 2011, 13:32
I live in Harrow. So not far from Enfield. I work from home, so usually not that busy, and bored during the day sometimes. Most of my mates work 9-5, so would be nice to have some day-time friends.

FertileOne
24th March 2011, 13:33
oh yeah my email address is link removed Please do not post direct link or try to get around the system. If there are people interested in you, they will contact you in the forum.

Yian Yian
8th May 2011, 15:15
Hello, I am new to the forum and would also be interested in meeting a nice girl even if just for a nice meal out one evening.