PDA

View Full Version : Walesrob

Admin
20th May 2005, 07:59
I'm going to have to buy a Tagalog translator :) How come when Filipino's talk on the phone for hours, they come off and tell you about two sentences and that's it??? What else where the hell they talking about?? :unsure:

I'm sure 15 minutes of Tagalog does not translate to 10 seconds of English!! ;)

walesrob
20th May 2005, 09:41
Originally posted by admin@May 20 2005, 06:59 AM
I'm going to have to buy a Tagalog translator :) How come when Filipino's talk on the phone for hours, they come off and tell you about two sentences and that's it??? What else where the hell they talking about?? :unsure:

I'm sure 15 minutes of Tagalog does not translate to 10 seconds of English!! ;)

Quoted post

ha ha. I asked Elsa what they said...she replied "Oh not much...."!!! :lol:

Admin
21st May 2005, 10:16
Maybe these Filipino's are scheming to take over the World.....I've seen it happen on Dr Who :unsure:

mavid
22nd May 2005, 20:45
Originally posted by admin@May 21 2005, 05:16 PM
Maybe these Filipino's are scheming to take over the World.....I've seen it happen on Dr Who :unsure:

Quoted post

hehehehe :D my brummie always ask the same thing...bout why do i always give him a short cut answer lol during one of our travel and i was arguing to a taxi driver who's trying to rip us off...He asked "babe what was that all about?" ...nothing hun...hes jst a .... thinking ill let him rip us off lol :lol: its jst tiring sometimes when u translate every details so i try to keep it short and sweet ehehehe :lol:

Admin
23rd May 2005, 06:53
so i try to keep it short and sweet ehehehe
Hope that doesn't include your sex life :lol: :lol:

mavid
23rd May 2005, 09:07
Originally posted by admin@May 23 2005, 01:53 PM
Hope that doesn't include your sex life :lol: :lol:

Quoted post

noooo.... :P :lol: :lol:

Admin
2nd June 2005, 21:58
Blimey Rob, talking for 1.5 hrs, and so far all I understand is something about brocolli :unsure: Strange things these Filipino's. I bet they spend 30 mins talking to a wrong number :lol:

walesrob
2nd June 2005, 22:06
Originally posted by admin@Jun 2 2005, 08:58 PM
Blimey Rob, talking for 1.5 hrs, and so far all I understand is something about brocolli :unsure: Strange things these Filipino's. I bet they spend 30 mins talking to a wrong number :lol:

Quoted post

Elsa told me the the subjects they talked about were food, sex, life, the universe, the mess that is the UK justice and law and order, the Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Middle East, Las Vegas....blimey Charlie...... :unsure:

Admin
2nd June 2005, 22:09
We have a justice system :blink: :lol:

I'm going to have to learn some more Tagalog sex words......