PDA

View Full Version : seeking immigration advisor in London

shyla516
31st January 2011, 21:32
I am seeking a immigration advisor in London. Has anybody experienced dealing with an immigration and been successful? I am trying to get my son to live with me in the UK.

sars_notd_virus
31st January 2011, 22:10
Hello shyla welcome to the forum!!

A lot of Immigration Advisers are being publish in our local newspaper which you can get in a filipino/asian shops everywhere in the UK,...but if you can give us more details of your situation am sure a lot of members here is willing to help and its FREE:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
31st January 2011, 22:33
as sars has said, whats the problem with your son ?

shyla516
1st February 2011, 23:18
I am seeking advise from a professional to help me dealing with my son's application. the problem is when i applied for my fiancee visa, i did not put my son's name in my application for safer side(quick decision from immigration officer). I got my ILR in 2009 and i am married to a british citizen. My husband is willing to sponsor him but we are worried about the outcome that is why we want to do it right. Has anyone got the same problem that i have right now? pls. i need advise.

sars_notd_virus
2nd February 2011, 11:03
hello shyla!!
yes, you should have declared your child/dependent so they may be eligible to travel to the UK in the future. anyway, you can contact http://www.centreforfilipinos.org/ they offer some legal services.hope it helps!!:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

shyla516
2nd February 2011, 19:31
it was a biggest mistakes we've made. that is why we are trying to find some professional to help that will lead us to a right direction. i really want to be with my son.

joebloggs
2nd February 2011, 19:46
how old is your son and when did u last live with ?

shyla516
2nd February 2011, 20:57
im always go back to the philippines once a year. he's 6 years old now.

sars_notd_virus
2nd February 2011, 21:18
have you tried to check and contact the link I sent above?? they are located in London and I believe they can help you with your legal queries as your location is also in London.

As far as I know,you are allowed not to declare any dependants if the child is just to be born on the time your visa approved...but if the child already exist and you didn't declare as your dependent you will have to notify the Embassy for the corrections in your applications..but if you leave it like that for how many years you will be having a hard time..
Is this a child from a previous relationship?Is the father of the child named in the Birth certificate? If yes,sole custody and sole responsibility should be obtained.

shyla516
2nd February 2011, 21:25
he's my son from previous relationship but he's under my name. do you think it im having trouble and not to get my son to live with me here? i want my family to be complete since im married here and already have a baby girl. my husband is willing to sponsor him on his application and will adopt him when he's here already.