PDA

View Full Version : what TV programmes does your lady like in the UK?

sparky
30th January 2011, 18:35
when Myrn first got here she wanted to use the internet to see her fav phil soaps but as she got settled she got "used" to UK tv

now her faves are the UK soaps (of course )

but her absolute fav i think is deal or no deal

i quite like teatime quiz shows so i got her into the chaser eggheads and 15-1, which they have also in the phils
i also think the quiz shows will help her with some knowledge of the UK whoich might come in useful in her life in the uk test

so what TV shows does your wife/gf like in the UK?

stevewool
30th January 2011, 20:22
come dine with me emma seems to watch a lot of ,

stevie c
30th January 2011, 20:25
when Myrn first got here she wanted to use the internet to see her fav phil soaps but as she got settled she got "used" to UK tv

now her faves are the UK soaps (of course )

but her absolute fav i think is deal or no deal

i quite like teatime quiz shows so i got her into the chaser eggheads and 15-1, which they have also in the phils
i also think the quiz shows will help her with some knowledge of the UK whoich might come in useful in her life in the uk test

so what TV shows does your wife/gf like in the UK?

florsel likes exactly the same as myrna soaps & deal or no deal & any othe quiz shows

gWaPito
30th January 2011, 20:30
My wife still watches all her Phil programs, as for favorite uk tv, its 'The Weakest Link' 'Egg Heads', documentaries and News programs. She cant on with any of the soaps etc so, she is in good company:D

Terpe
30th January 2011, 21:08
Mostly Carina will watch TFC.
Whenever she watches UK TV she like to watch BBC News, and sky documentaries.
Suits me just fine. I enjoy TV patrol on TFC:D

Ako Si Jamie
31st January 2011, 21:54
Because she's a singer she loves X Factor but has to watch it on the internet.

joebloggs
31st January 2011, 23:00
anything but soaps :rolleyes:

mhaedonald
1st February 2011, 01:41
xfactor - deal or no deal and come dine with me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

JimOttley
2nd February 2011, 14:12
When Ana was here last year she really liked UK Border Force :) (no she did not abscond and she did go home)

She also really liked the last season of 24.

Terpe
2nd February 2011, 17:26
When Ana was here last year she really liked UK Border Force :) (no she did not abscond and she did go home).......

Strange as it seems Carina also loves to watch that. She enjoys watching Passport Patrol, New Zealand version. Now those folks are really tough no-nonsense.

Breakfast
2nd February 2011, 18:45
I have no idea, she is not in the UK yet! But I do like watching UK Border Force too.

malditako
3rd February 2011, 09:30
well i do love watching downtown abbey, agatha christies pairot, come dine with me, the apprentice and above suspicion

webgain
4th February 2011, 11:19
i like tfc most