PDA

View Full Version : visa payment

5olidsnake
28th March 2007, 21:43
hi again

whilst reading about the increase in visa fee

can you lot explain "Manager's Check"

as fiancee has no philippines bank account, so where and how do you get a managers check

or can you pay in good old cash at the time application?

regards martin

baboyako
28th March 2007, 22:15
cash won't work. just use your blagging skills.

i.e. walk into any random bank & ask for a managers check. tell them your branch is in another city, and you don't have the atm card with you.

then start explaining how complicated it would be to go back to the other branch etc etc & hey presto one managers check. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gingxrick
28th March 2007, 22:37
and remember when you get the managers cheque you will need two managers cheque's 1 for the Embassy and 1 for the courier.

prettyd30
29th April 2007, 12:48
and remember when you get the managers cheque you will need two managers cheque's 1 for the Embassy and 1 for the courier.

hi! im new here and we're about to apply for a visa at the British Embassy. Im really confused, i was reading the ukvacs site and it says there that:

2. Service and Handling Fee: From 1 April 2007 TTSPI's (UKVACS) will stop collecting a service and handling fee from applicants. Applicants will only be required to pay the visa fee in Philippine Pesos through Manager's Check payable to the 'British Embassy Manila'.

you said 1 for the courier, do we still have to provide it? Thanks lots!:)

jta
29th April 2007, 13:17
hi prettyd30,

that was b4 April 1, 2007 just follow the new guidelines.Goodluck!

scotsfiancee
29th April 2007, 13:26
hi! im new here and we're about to apply for a visa at the British Embassy. Im really confused, i was reading the ukvacs site and it says there that:

2. Service and Handling Fee: From 1 April 2007 TTSPI's (UKVACS) will stop collecting a service and handling fee from applicants. Applicants will only be required to pay the visa fee in Philippine Pesos through Manager's Check payable to the 'British Embassy Manila'.

you said 1 for the courier, do we still have to provide it? Thanks lots!:)

It means only one manager's check you will send to the ukvacs which is the visa fee Php 50,000 made payable to the ''british embassy manila''

prettyd30
29th April 2007, 23:13
@ jta and scots

Thank you guys..... :)