PDA

View Full Version : East/West Midlands members

Englishman2010
25th January 2011, 21:32
I had a lovely time meeting up with the Northants/Derbys & Leics members at the Leicester Filipino Christmas Party.

It would be nice to have a local forum meet up again soon, and even include any others who are prepared to travel.

Would anyone like to suggest times and venues?...or even volunteer to organise it:icon_lol:

subseastu
27th January 2011, 18:36
Where and when was this held and why was I not informed?:angry:

stevewool
27th January 2011, 18:49
anytime anyplace Ian, looks like there is only you and i and darren,clarice,carl, resty,shane,grace,kenny, marlyne, so if you and the rest are free one weekend come to our place for some good food drinks and some singing might even be dancing , a sleep over too if anyone drinks to much, ps, you can come to subseastu if you are home

Englishman2010
27th January 2011, 19:40
Where and when was this held and why was I not informed?:angry:

The post informing everyone about the Leics Pinoy Society Xmas do was on the forum late Nov/early Dec Stu, I couldnt tell you who posted it though:Erm:

subseastu
28th January 2011, 07:54
The post informing everyone about the Leics Pinoy Society Xmas do was on the forum late Nov/early Dec Stu, I couldnt tell you who posted it though:Erm:

Ah, ok mate. think I was at work thinking about it thats why I didn't take much notice. damn my feeble mind!!!

Englishman2010
28th January 2011, 08:12
Ah, ok mate. think I was at work thinking about it thats why I didn't take much notice. damn my feeble mind!!!

Hopefully you'll make the next one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
28th January 2011, 08:20
garden is available on the summer.....

however im planning a brithday party for my son on the 14th or 15th of May...anyone would like to come may save the date just that i cannot accompdate sleep over as we have no extra room.

sars_notd_virus
28th January 2011, 12:03
Would anyone like to suggest times and venues?...

I hope the meet up will be during SUMMER as we plan to visit my aunt and some friends too in West Midlands.

raynaputi
29th January 2011, 03:15
awww..hoping to meet you all too..SOMEDAY..:rolleyes:

Englishman2010
29th January 2011, 09:16
awww..hoping to meet you all too..SOMEDAY..:rolleyes:

Keep your fingers crossed:)