PDA

View Full Version : In addition to my posts below....

Blueangel
28th March 2007, 08:06
Is there anyway i could submit more information to the embassy i.e. over here in support of me and my wifes application?? thanks again in advance :Help1:

tiger@tigress
28th March 2007, 08:55
Is there anyway i could submit more information to the embassy i.e. over here in support of me and my wifes application?? thanks again in advance :Help1:

Im afraid once you submit the application you cannot add anymore unless they ask for it.... Be patient BlueAngel 3 months is the maximum turn around.

As long as you submit and follow the instruction no need to worry.:xxgrinning--00xx3: But i dont understand how are u feeling i been there.....:Brick: :Brick: :Brick: :cwm24: :bigcry: :Help1: :furious3:

tiger@tigress
28th March 2007, 08:57
Oppps I DO understand...

Blueangel
28th March 2007, 10:43
thanks tiger,i hope and pray all will be good in the end for me and my wife,im missing her so much!

scotsfiancee
28th March 2007, 12:21
They will call you if you have to add any supporting documents.

And can you pls stick to one thread :doh

joebloggs
28th March 2007, 13:36
They will call you if you have to add any supporting documents.

And can you pls stick to one thread :doh

wow, everyone is having a go at each other, its a free for all brawl :xxsport-smiley-002: :action-smiley-060: :smileybigangry: :cwm3:

its like being back at school :NoNo:

joebloggs
28th March 2007, 13:46
nothnig worse than users doing pointless and time wasting messages :cwm23:

but anyone seen my pack of crisps, i know i brought 2 packs with me for me lunch. :Erm:

KeithD
28th March 2007, 14:03
but anyone seen my pack of crisps, i know i brought 2 packs with me for me lunch. :Erm:
Yes thanks....prefer Beef next time though....:)