PDA

View Full Version : Good deal with Emirates :)

Englishman2010
24th January 2011, 22:47
I've just picked up a good deal with Emirates from Birmingham to Hong Kong for the last 2 weeks in Aug - £524. KLM/AF and the Luftwaffe were coming in at nearly £800 for the same dates.

I dont think these prices will be around for long, I've never managed to get an Emirates flight to Asia for under £650 in the past.

malditako
25th January 2011, 08:25
oh thats cheap...what we like about emirates is that they offer open ticket with reasonable prices

imagine
25th January 2011, 09:21
i just been half hour looking for open ticket on emirates site, i cant find at all are you sure ?

Englishman2010
25th January 2011, 09:28
I like Emirates because I've always experienced really good on board service from them. The staff are always very polite and pleasant, the aircraft are always very new and immaculate, the video screens are a good size and good quality, I also love the seat back USB and AC adapters.
I like KLM, but Emirates are better in my opinion. I've just come back from Honkers with Air France, they were very pleasant too, the free champagne was also a bonus and it was a good excuse to use some of the French I've learned over the years :D

KeithD
25th January 2011, 10:16
I'd fly Afghan Airlines before I ever stepped on an Air France flight :D

malditako
25th January 2011, 11:42
i just been half hour looking for open ticket on emirates site, i cant find at all are you sure ?

yeah very sure about that as my husband always get them..he always get open ticket for one year everytime he comes to phils....we normally cancell his flight back to uk on the date stated of his return..then jus change the date when work calls...changing date for first time is free the rest has an additional charge....check it with local travel agent

Englishman2010
25th January 2011, 13:25

Nothing wrong with AF, I think the stewardess' are far prettier :hubbahubba: and their dress sense is probably a lot better too, and they all have a sexy French accent

Englishman2010
25th January 2011, 13:29

Just read your thread on AF's safety....2nd most deadly airline after Aeroflot....I was lucky I survived my recent trip from Honkers, I don't want my luck to run out, have you got the reservations number for Afghan Air ;)

KeithD
25th January 2011, 17:56
.....have you got the reservations number for Afghan Air ;)

No seat numbers, just cabin sharing with the sheep and chickens :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
25th January 2011, 18:24
No seat numbers, just cabin sharing with the sheep and chickens :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's Ok, I can cook my own dinner then :D