PDA

View Full Version : Precious things that counts

purple
24th January 2011, 08:16
Hi,

I wonder how some of you here would think about doing those precious moments. PRECIOUS can mean big right?
Doing the things you've always been dreaming of like hmmmm.... getting married along the beach with sunset and 6-10 people to witness it. Just like one of those things which only I can think of at the moment.
I wonder if most men would resort to practicality than making the moments unforgettable.

mickcant
24th January 2011, 09:13
Hi Purple:Wave:

I think most British men who had found a Filipina they love would go along with their brides wishes on how the wedding should go:heartshape1:

Or even come up with some suggestions themselves:doh

Mick.;)

Arthur Little
24th January 2011, 15:43

I think most British men who had found a Filipina they love would go along with their brides wishes on how the wedding should go:heartshape1:

Or even come up with some suggestions themselves:doh

Mick.;)

:gp:, Mick ... :iagree: !

worthingmale
24th January 2011, 18:02
its the simple things and the little thigns that make the most romtantic difference, doesnt have to be about big gestures.

stevewool
24th January 2011, 19:22
what ever emma wanted she could have had , but talking and looking at all things together is the best off all

keithAngel
25th January 2011, 11:13
I would delight in that Purple but its not very common an idea here in the Phils for a wedding :xxgrinning--00xx3:

By the by I really appreaciated your offer for Jhean to stay the night with you if she needed your a kind ,open and helpful person:xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
30th January 2011, 20:09
thanks for the replies guys, precious moments are really important.. like freezing those moments in a photograph maybe?
I wonder if it is the same for men? valentine's day is soon. :)

mickcant
30th January 2011, 21:11
thanks for the replies guys, precious moments are really important.. like freezing those moments in a photograph maybe?
I wonder if it is the same for men? valentine's day is soon. :)

I must be as keen to photograph everything as any lady could be, it ties in with my Family history intrest and a love of old photos:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mick.:)

Steve.r
30th January 2011, 22:17
Just an sms or call from my mahal is precious to me

keithAngel
31st January 2011, 09:55
I find it difficult what with all her old texts no room for new texts:Erm: