PDA

View Full Version : Whats the longest you had to wait for your spouse to get a visa???

Blueangel
27th March 2007, 17:15
Thanks again

tiger@tigress
27th March 2007, 22:58
Thanks again

YOu can check here:
http://www.ukvacs.net/

and Relax :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
27th March 2007, 23:28
nearly 3 months and thats after complaining. but same day of complaining about the delay, my wife and me little gal got a call to pick up thier passports and their visa's. but might not be a good idea to complain, looks like i got away with it, but one of the managers who emailed me back was very helpful :xxgrinning--00xx3: , but the pen pushers were always on holiday or out of the office or :Erm: :xxparty-smiley-050: :Beer: :xxsmilie_fussball: :222: :333: :xxanimal-smiley-085 and after a month emailing them i got :cwm23: :cwm23:

Blueangel
28th March 2007, 08:02
i see joe,which manager did you email??just in case....thanks again

tiger@tigress
28th March 2007, 09:02

BLue ANgel please relax your only on the 1st month 2 months to go.....

joebloggs
28th March 2007, 11:05

oh i just emailed everyone who was in charge of a department at the embassy in manila, telling them that for the last 6wks, i had been emailing the embassy and i would get a reply, only to find that person had gone on holiday, or was not in for the next 2 or 3 wks, and this happened a few times with different people, thats when i :cwm23: . after i emailed everyone, i got an email from a manager that he forwarded to another manager at the embassy explaining, that it seems i was having a hard time, and would he sort me out. :xxgrinning--00xx3: within hours my wife got a call from the embassy to pick her passport and visa up.

sorry dont know his name, it was more than 2 years ago, but if it gets to near 3 months, write a nice email. asking why the delay and can they help.

KeithD
28th March 2007, 12:08
Ha made the mistake and mentioned he was a Manc, so they put him back at the bottom of the pile again :icon_lol:

joebloggs
28th March 2007, 13:26
Ha made the mistake and mentioned he was a Manc, so they put him back at the bottom of the pile again :icon_lol:

maybe, more likely they used my visa app for swatting flies, but could be worse i was told they wipe thier:action-smiley-081: on scouser apps.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
28th March 2007, 13:29
Wipe their smilie!! :Erm:

vbkelly
28th March 2007, 13:32
Thanks again

mind it was less than 3weeks i got my spouse visa since i'l applied it

joebloggs
28th March 2007, 13:43
Wipe their smilie!! :Erm:

nah :NoNo: not smile - their brown noses :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
28th March 2007, 14:03
nah :NoNo: not smile - their brown noses :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Isn't that nice...Joe wants to wipe all those cute brown Filipina noses....:cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38:

Blueangel
29th March 2007, 22:00
By the way im Filipino mate,not a scouser get your facts right sonny jim =b

sorry for bugging you guys

tahnks for all your advice ;)

Blueangel
29th March 2007, 22:01
London born too ;)

andypaul
30th March 2007, 07:51
oh i just emailed everyone who was in charge of a department at the embassy in manila, telling them that for the last 6wks, i had been emailing the embassy and i would get a reply, only to find that person had gone on holiday, or was not in for the next 2 or 3 wks, and this happened a few times with different people, thats when i :cwm23: . after i emailed everyone, i got an email from a manager that he forwarded to another manager at the embassy explaining, that it seems i was having a hard time, and would he sort me out. :xxgrinning--00xx3: within hours my wife got a call from the embassy to pick her passport and visa up.

sorry dont know his name, it was more than 2 years ago, but if it gets to near 3 months, write a nice email. asking why the delay and can they help.

I also when needing to speak to the embassy wrote an email to the standard email for the embassy regharding visas. At first it said that a particular ECO was on leave untill some far off date, but the manager of the department picked up the emails and answered all my emails quickly and in detail. Like all goverment departments and many companies they will all have somewhere rules stating how quickly they must respond etc and if the response is not detailed enough or correctly done im sure a complaints procedure.

Whatever you do make sure your polite and to the point, never give them an excuse to ignore you.

KeithD
30th March 2007, 09:15
By the way im Filipino mate,not a scouser get your facts right sonny jim =b
Think he's having a go at you now Joe? Someone forgot to attend the HUMOUR counter before being born :doh

joebloggs
30th March 2007, 13:52
Think he's having a go at you now Joe? Someone forgot to attend the HUMOUR counter before being born :doh

think their making fun of scousers :icon_lol: , but worse thing than a scouser is a cockney :omg:

Lor' luv a duck! why do londoner's always think they are funny van people from da northest. Name one funny london comedian ? . Know what I mean? ( i used a cockney translator on this, so some might not be able to understand it :icon_lol: )

:xxgrinning--00xx3: