PDA

View Full Version : Pls help,salamat po...

Blueangel
27th March 2007, 17:13
Kumusta,im new to this everyone,was just wandering if anyone had their Filipina wife denied a visa,through your own sponsorship and if appealed was it ok afterwards.Im worried,just submitted ours over a month ago and she hasn't heard anything yet,just wandering if anyone went through the same thing as me. Thanks in advance :)

KeithD
27th March 2007, 18:58
Takes anything up to 3 months to hear anything.

tiger@tigress
27th March 2007, 22:54
Takes anything up to 3 months to hear anything.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
28th March 2007, 09:16
Deja Vu question.....that's 3X now!! Why do folk think we only hide in one thread each? :NoNo:

Blueangel
28th March 2007, 10:44
ummm lets just say im in a place where you havenbt been then win,no need for sarcasm...tut

KeithD
28th March 2007, 11:01
:Erm: It's my forum.....pretty sure I can be sarcastic!! :rolleyes:

joebloggs
28th March 2007, 11:11
:Erm: It's my forum.....pretty sure I can be sarcastic!! :rolleyes:

mine , mine its all mine :REGamblMoney01HL1:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keith your getting more bad tempted each day :NoNo: snapping at the users,,

you low on your happy pills :luv4: :love18: :love: :luv13:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh i better :xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
28th March 2007, 12:07
Snapping!! You mean folk who post the same message all over the forum for no reason at all?? Someone has to pay for the extra bandwidth & time.

scotsfiancee
28th March 2007, 12:14
Kumusta,im new to this everyone,was just wandering if anyone had their Filipina wife denied a visa,through your own sponsorship and if appealed was it ok afterwards.Im worried,just submitted ours over a month ago and she hasn't heard anything yet,just wandering if anyone went through the same thing as me. Thanks in advance :)

Approximately 90 days in processing settlement visa

So all you have to do is to keep tracking in UKVACS :furious3:

:rolleyes:

joebloggs
28th March 2007, 13:33
Snapping!! You mean folk who post the same message all over the forum for no reason at all?? Someone has to pay for the extra bandwidth & time.

well maybe the user is forgetful, a bit :Rasp: or more likely they know their dealing with a scouser, everyone knows scousers are not the brightest tool in the shed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh i better go,,, again.....
:cwm3: :NoNo:

sorry ...:bigcry:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
28th March 2007, 14:04
everyone knows scousers are not the brightest tool in the shed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's why I'm a Managing Director....and you work for someone else :D

eljean
28th March 2007, 16:33

blueangel its normal to worry about your visa getting denied (just hope its not)part of freakin stages when u do the applying...but yes in embassy website the maximum result can take up to 3 months...juat keep tracking ukvacs online by using your passport number and that given reference no.of your application...if it says At the british embassy still in the process or if it says dispatched it has already a result it can be a visa , interview ,or refusal.

http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1029287501193

pinkdamsel5
20th June 2007, 13:24
If there will be no problem and you meet all their requirements, visa will be processed within one month..I had applied a settlement visa in July 26,2006 and then I got my visa Aug. 22, 2006..so that's very quick..but if there are missing documents, they will return your documents and complete it again..