PDA

View Full Version : Good to be home...

Admin
19th May 2005, 06:59
Why is it that we always enjoy getting home from a holiday.....? So why bloody go in the first place? Doesn't make sense to me.....saying that, once I'm over this one in two week I'll be back on the travel sites :D

Pete, our niece is getting married on June the 18th at 10:15am Saturday, I think your back home the week before (hopefully with very good news). We'll be stayting around the Greenwich area, so maybe could meet you on the Sunday 19th somewhere, like a Coffee Shop (I luuuuuuuv coffee :P ). I've got GPS so only need a post code (and easy parking).

Probably have to be just after midday, as I'll be doing the site in the morning, and will want to head back no later than 4pm, as the drive is 4-5hrs.

Rob, if you want my missus to give Gina a call, just drop me your number, the missus seems to run a helpline for all the Filipino's we know....I call it being nosey :rolleyes: :lol:

Aah well, my new ETX125 Premier telescope turns up today, so now wonder it's :blink: raining & cloudy!!!

ginapeterb
19th May 2005, 10:13
Pete, our niece is getting married on June the 18th at 10:15am Saturday, I think your back home the week before (hopefully with very good news). We'll be stayting around the Greenwich area, so maybe could meet you on the Sunday 19th somewhere, like a Coffee Shop (I luuuuuuuv coffee :P ). I've got GPS so only need a post code (and easy parking).

Thats great..I will be happ to meet you in the Greenwih area, just tell me where you are staying in town..I will come to you...save you trying to find me...we can have a chat..that would be great.

Im sure Rob is happy for you to call Gina..hehehehehe but I guess he would like Ping to Call Elsa also..ahahahaha, and yes I will be back on the 11th June Keith..but at moment..I am trying to hatch a suprise..for Gina..cant put the details on here..as she might come on see it.

Will PM you privately about it.

walesrob
19th May 2005, 15:14
Originally posted by ginapeterb@May 19 2005, 09:13 AM

Im sure Rob is happy for you to call Gina..hehehehehe
Quoted post

:lol:

Admin
19th May 2005, 15:54
I blame the time zones, and the fact I'm snowed under with things to catch up on.....

Anyway, I'm Elase & Pete will get on just fine :rolleyes: :blink: :P :lol:

Hopefully Ping can explain to Elsa why the roads signs are written with thr vowels missing in Wales :D

walesrob
19th May 2005, 16:37
Originally posted by admin@May 19 2005, 02:54 PM
Hopefully Ping can explain to Elsa why the roads signs are written with thr vowels missing in Wales :D

Quoted post

:lol:

Its always fun trying to explain a Welsh address to someone English, and it explains why I'm so well versed in using Charlie Yankee Mike Romeo Uniform (Cymru) its much easier to say it like that.

Admin
20th May 2005, 07:47
It's cold in them valleys, but then I wouldn't know I'm 800ft up!! :blink:

The Summer season is shorter than in Rhyl on the coast only 20 miles away, strange ;)

ginapeterb
21st May 2005, 22:11
Its good to have Keith back with us...and it looks like finally we will all be meeting up in late June

Although we all keep criss crossing the skies. I agree with Rob, its great to go and stopover in different places, even if sometimes its from the inside of International airport terminals, although I have extensively travelled, you never really get to see all of the world in this lifetime.

I suppose I am lucky in many ways, in that I have a business career that allows me the tools to be able to go when i want to, I only got married 5 weeks ago, and only got back 4 weeks ago, and here I am contemplating a return again within such a short period, Its my way of saying thanks that I live in a country, where I can make that possible, and where the tools are there for me to do this, at least it gives me the chance to put a smile on someones face.

mavid
22nd May 2005, 20:21
Welcome bk Keith :)

Admin
23rd May 2005, 07:05
It seems our wonderful niece is having a tour of Kent for the wedding. They live in Erith (I think), the wedding is in Maidstone, and the reception about 7 miles NW!!!! :blink:

Anyway, I'm looking at staying in the Express Hotel just off the southern end of the Dartford Tunnel. Not sure where that is in relation to Pete. How much is the tunnel these days?

ginapeterb
23rd May 2005, 09:40
Anyway, I'm looking at staying in the Express Hotel just off the southern end of the Dartford Tunnel. Not sure where that is in relation to Pete. How much is the tunnel these days?

Quoted post

Hi Keith, you will be about 25 minutes from me...and its a quid to go over the bridge buddy, you wont be too far from me..Erith Kent, is close to where I live...so we will be able to meet up..one night for a natter.