PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day

Nick30
22nd January 2011, 19:11
Anyone got any plans for Valentine's Day? I know it's a bit early yet but just wondering like if your mahals are away you could chat online and have a nice romantic time through the net.
I will chat with my bestfriend online through cam and voicechat.:)

South-east boy
22nd January 2011, 20:51
Worth a try as I certainly want to speak to her on the day. I'm planning on sending some small things to for the day, but ensuring that they arrive before and also ideally on the day is going to be tricky! I might possibly ask for her sisters assistance!

Nick30
23rd January 2011, 00:37
That will be nice.
Hope they will arrive to her in time.

sparky
23rd January 2011, 00:58
was thinking of getting Myrna a glamour photo shoot for valentines day- will last longer than flowers or choccies and be a nice rememberance when we are old and grey

worthingmale
23rd January 2011, 16:00
maybe a dumb questions if so sorry,

but do they have valentines day in philippines ?

guessing yes

stevewool
23rd January 2011, 16:20
was thinking of getting Myrna a glamour photo shoot for valentines day- will last longer than flowers or choccies and be a nice rememberance when we are old and grey

i can recomend a fantastice photographer he did our wedding pictures and he may travel too , as you say something that will look great on the wall and last forever

stevewool
23rd January 2011, 16:21
maybe a dumb questions if so sorry,

but do they have valentines day in philippines ?

guessing yes

yes they do but dont have christmas or new year

keithAngel
23rd January 2011, 17:19
Im thinking about marrying Jhean on Valentines Day:rolleyes:

Sim11UK
23rd January 2011, 17:24
yes they do but dont have christmas or new year

eh???? :Erm:

worthingmale
23rd January 2011, 17:34
thats what I thought about christmas and new year eh ???? :)

Thanks will start getting a valentines suprise planned

Terpe
23rd January 2011, 18:31
Nahhhh! Steve is just joking.
Christmas is Phils is big big BIG
Starts in September. ( first Ber)

gWaPito
23rd January 2011, 18:51
Hey Sparky Good idea about the Photo session. Too late for me doing it before im old and grey!. This will be our 3rd Valentine's so doing that would make a welcome change. She will still get the flowers, cuddly toy and choc's/cake. The thing is, Jane wont eat it. Its the only time apart from Easter and Christmas I eat the stuff! Being a cheap Charlie, I wont throw it away.

South-east boy
23rd January 2011, 20:23
I want to start taking portrait and family pics etc soon. Just recently got some studio lighting and already got the background. Will start taking pics of family and friends to build an album and go from there. Already taken the pics at a few weddings before.

As for Valentines day, am trying to sort out sending some flowers as well, but spending a good time looking around at Phils Florists as some have US prices/seem to be priced for foreigners!

stevewool
23rd January 2011, 20:41
emma said about going out on valentines day, yer right i said lets go the day after it will be the normal price again, i am not a cheap skate but come on

stevie c
23rd January 2011, 20:48
emma said about going out on valentines day, yer right i said lets go the day after it will be the normal price again, i am not a cheap skate but come on

hi steve i have purchased a package holiday to jersey for may & plan to give the surprise to flor with the news on valentines day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
24th January 2011, 08:05
you have all these valentines day thing in mind already.
as for a woman like me... all these once in a lifetime thing is really important..
@ sparky: nice thought about the photo session... that is true.. youth will pass and it is good to capture it.

mistermatty
25th January 2011, 09:55
I already have many photos like that :icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
25th January 2011, 09:57
Anyone got any plans for Valentine's Day?

Stay indoors and go out the next day:xxgrinning--00xx3: