PDA

View Full Version : Britain is migrant magnet of Europe

Dedworth
20th January 2011, 01:50
Let's hear it for Multiculturalism :appl:

Britain accepts more non-European immigrants than any other EU country except Spain, it emerged yesterday.

The latest annual figures showed immigration from Asia, Africa and the Americas running at 307,000, against 284,000 received by Italy and the 238,000 who went to Germany.

These comparisons are striking because Italy is the main destination for hundreds of thousands of migrants and refugees from Africa and the Middle East who see it as the easiest route into Europe, and for decades Germany accepted more migrants than any other European country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348773/Britain-migrant-magnet-Europe-Only-Spain-admits-non-EU-immigrants.html#ixzz1BX3HctZ3

bornatbirth
20th January 2011, 01:52
how many foreigners are at your beloved chelsea stopping the progress of english talent :Erm:

grahamw48
20th January 2011, 01:57
I daren't read this....just winding down for beddybyes. :)

Tawi2
20th January 2011, 18:21
Multiculturalism is a total myth,I should know,I was in Southall last week :rolleyes:

Terpe
20th January 2011, 18:26
Historically, this island we call Great Britain has always been multicultural.

Tawi2
20th January 2011, 19:08
Maybe caucasian multicultural,but people are by nature tribal,look at how many pinays post on here asking to meet other pinays in their area,birds of a feather flock together is a truism,its the reason jamaicans flock to Brixton,Nigerians to Peckham,indians/somalis to Hounslow,Kashmiris to Luton etc,people like to hear their own language spoken in general,they like to shop in precincts that sell food from their homeland,like to see familiar faces,I know a neighbourhood in Stockton,California where a large number of ex-pats from a small Pinoy island reside,like attracts like.

Terpe
20th January 2011, 19:12
Maybe caucasian multicultural,but people are by nature tribal,look at how many pinays post on here asking to meet other pinays in their area,birds of a feather flock together is a truism,its the reason jamaicans flock to Brixton,Nigerians to Peckham,indians/somalis to Hounslow,Kashmiris to Luton etc,people like to hear their own language spoken in general,they like to shop in precincts that sell food from their homeland,like to see familiar faces,I know a neighbourhood in Stockton,California where a large number of ex-pats from a small Pinoy island reside,like attracts like.

I know what you saying. It's called multicultural progress.

Arthur Little
21st January 2011, 03:21
If anyone's looking for multiculturalism ... then look no further than London's East End - close to West Ham F.C.'s playing ground - where there's [apparently] another popular "game" called "Spot the White Man". :grosyeux:

keithAngel
21st January 2011, 03:53
All that yummy multicultural food

The title of the Thread would have been more accuratley

"Spain is Migrant Magnet of Europe"

I guesse the Daily Mail cant spell Spain:NoNo: