PDA

View Full Version : Ed Millipede given hard time on Radio Phone In

Dedworth
9th January 2011, 22:51
ED Miliband’s New Year fight-back ran aground yesterday as he faced an extraordinary storm of criticism on a radio phone-in show.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/221659/Labour-s-fury-as-leader-Ed-Miliband-is-savaged-in-radio-phone-inLabour-s-fury-as-leader-Ed-Miliband-is-savaged-in-radio-phone-inLabour-s-fury-as-leader-Ed-Miliband-is-savaged-in-radio-phone-in#ixzz1AZrHxbOr

This line cracked me up :-

Another caller even intensified the embarrassment by mistakenly greeting the Labour leader by saying: “Hello, David.”

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

bornatbirth
9th January 2011, 23:36
i listened to it at work,..having some tory voting house wife whining at you is hardly torrid, im sure he went home shaking :icon_lol:

Dedworth
10th January 2011, 00:03
I don't like that Jeremy Kyle but enjoyed listening about a year ago to Bottler Brown being given a right ar$eholing by angry callers :D

gWaPito
10th January 2011, 00:17
Talking about quaking, i dont think the leadership will be quaking in there boots anytime soon. I bet they are laughing there socks off having an opposition misfit like him. Yes A total misfit best describes that man. Yes He got the vote but, he did it Philippines style He bought the union vote. He is about much labour as Margaret Thatcher. In fact I would call him more a liberal Norman Scott (bite the pillow Mr Thorpe)

Dedworth
10th January 2011, 00:28
Talking about quaking, i dont think the leadership will be quaking in there boots anytime soon. I bet they are laughing there socks off having an opposition misfit like him. Yes A total misfit best describes that man. Yes He got the vote but, he did it Philippines style He bought the union vote. He is about much labour as Margaret Thatcher. In fact I would call him more a liberal Norman Scott (bite the pillow Mr Thorpe)

A comical and pathetic wet behind the ears individual who has never experienced the real world or had a proper job. If you want a good laugh watch this about both Millibores on 4 od

Miliband of Brothers

David and Ed Miliband have shared a childhood immersed in the left-wing politics of the 70s and 80s, geeky and politics-obsessed student days, and their meteoric rise through the Labour party, culminating in the ultimate sibling rivalry: the contest for the leadership of the Labour Party.

From the production company behind More4's When Boris Met Dave, which charted the careers of Boris Johnson and David Cameron, Miliband of Brothers explores the inexorable political rise and filial relationship of Ed and David.

This satirical docudrama provides an entertaining new perspective on the relationship between two brothers who, up until the leadership vote, have been supportive of each other's political careers, and shines new light on their political ambitions and influences.

The programme contains dramatised scenes incorporating archive of events from the time, supported by interviews with a wide range of people who have known and/ or influenced the brothers, including teachers, university friends, former colleagues and key Labour figures Tony Benn, Neil Kinnock and Oona King.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/miliband-of-brothers/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

gWaPito
10th January 2011, 01:09
Good post Dedworth. I will have a look at that over my next day off. Joking apart The past labour leaders must be rolling in there graves. All who have given there lives to safe guard our boarders and for what? Im sure Bush one and two as well as Blair will go to hell for all the death they have caused. I just cant imagine what that Milliband would do if ever he were in charge, heaven forbid. At a guess he would ban marriage, given that there are 2 royal marriages coming up You would of thought he would of done likewise NOT, and make gay sex compulsory. Its all a really so awful for words.

Dedworth
10th January 2011, 01:19
Good post Dedworth. I will have a look at that over my next day off. Joking apart The past labour leaders must be rolling in there graves. All who have given there lives to safe guard our boarders and for what? Im sure Bush one and two as well as Blair will go to hell for all the death they have caused. I just cant imagine what that Milliband would do if ever he were in charge, heaven forbid. At a guess he would ban marriage, given that there are 2 royal marriages coming up You would of thought he would of done likewise NOT, and make gay sex compulsory. Its all a really so awful for words.

Interesting write up from Frederick Forsyth - the situation is like it was 30 years ago and it will take years of cuts and hardship to put right Liebours totally irresponsible and shameful period in Government

WHEN hitherto classified Cabinet documents are released under the Thirty Year Rule, reputations usually crash.

What these carefully and accurately taken minutes usually reveal is that behind the beams and waves of the politicos was a figure not only with feet of clay but mere putty right up to the torso. The new revelations about Margaret Thatcher 30 years ago reveal the opposite.

The country in 1980 was in some ways in worse straits than even now. The “sick man of Europe” was riddled by strikes, official and wildcat, on a daily basis. The most powerful man in the country was Jack Jones, general secretary of the Transport and General Workers. Vast, loss-making, over-manned nationalised industrial monsters were bleeding us dry.

Crypto-communist shop stewards and conveners made our lives a misery. And just about the entire Establishment, bar one woman, was adamant in the view that nothing could be done. Managing our final decline into national oblivion was the only task of government. That was why Edward Heath had tied us into the EEC, now the EU, on the worst terms even the French could impose on us.

The papers show Margaret Thatcher really was a woman standing alone. The near-dotard Macmillan was lecturing her to the effect our case was hopeless. As now, the trade unions threatened Armageddon if they were crossed. Most of the Cabinet was wetting its Y-fronts. All the double-first degrees were yelling at her to turn round and concede the case was hopeless.

Instead the grocer’s daughter retorted: “U-turn? You turn if you want to. The lady’s not for turning.” And she didn’t. But the country did. It took 10 years of pain and hardship to recover from 15 years of Labour mismanagement.

But we did it. We turned right round. We came back to prosperity, the respect of the world and national self-pride. And then she was destroyed, not by the people but quite deliberately by a cabal, still round today, whose primary loyalty I suspect is not to the Union Jack but to another emblem.

bornatbirth
10th January 2011, 01:20
why does he need to be married?, as dedworth listened to the interview maybe he can tell you why.

why are you turning into a ranter, i thought your wife wanted you to be nicer online :D

Dedworth
10th January 2011, 01:27
why does he need to be married?, as dedworth listened to the interview maybe he can tell you why.

why are you turning into a ranter, i thought your wife wanted you to be nicer online :D

I'm a bit stuck on that one to be honest I can't remember which Millibore was allied to Liebour Chief Fudgepacker Mandelson although if you watch the C4 programme I mentioned earlier I'm sure you will see Peter and his "House Boy" Reinaldo having a few snifters with Benn and Co at the Milliband family house

bornatbirth
10th January 2011, 01:34
i think he said that he never got around to it, hes not on the babies birth cert because your not allowed to put single peoples names on it..hence the mother is only on it :D, i think the news media does a good job at confusing people :D

gWaPito
10th January 2011, 01:49
Thats right Born a birth. To treat my fellow forumers with Kindness love and respect. I may even get a few more green squares below my name! It seems to me, just my opinion folks These green squares are not merits of post content and such . Love to all !

grahamw48
10th January 2011, 02:04
Interesting write up from Frederick Forsyth - the situation is like it was 30 years ago and it will take years of cuts and hardship to put right Liebours totally irresponsible and shameful period in Government

WHEN hitherto classified Cabinet documents are released under the Thirty Year Rule, reputations usually crash.

What these carefully and accurately taken minutes usually reveal is that behind the beams and waves of the politicos was a figure not only with feet of clay but mere putty right up to the torso. The new revelations about Margaret Thatcher 30 years ago reveal the opposite.

The country in 1980 was in some ways in worse straits than even now. The “sick man of Europe” was riddled by strikes, official and wildcat, on a daily basis. The most powerful man in the country was Jack Jones, general secretary of the Transport and General Workers. Vast, loss-making, over-manned nationalised industrial monsters were bleeding us dry.

Crypto-communist shop stewards and conveners made our lives a misery. And just about the entire Establishment, bar one woman, was adamant in the view that nothing could be done. Managing our final decline into national oblivion was the only task of government. That was why Edward Heath had tied us into the EEC, now the EU, on the worst terms even the French could impose on us.

The papers show Margaret Thatcher really was a woman standing alone. The near-dotard Macmillan was lecturing her to the effect our case was hopeless. As now, the trade unions threatened Armageddon if they were crossed. Most of the Cabinet was wetting its Y-fronts. All the double-first degrees were yelling at her to turn round and concede the case was hopeless.

Instead the grocer’s daughter retorted: “U-turn? You turn if you want to. The lady’s not for turning.” And she didn’t. But the country did. It took 10 years of pain and hardship to recover from 15 years of Labour mismanagement.

But we did it. We turned right round. We came back to prosperity, the respect of the world and national self-pride. And then she was destroyed, not by the people but quite deliberately by a cabal, still round today, whose primary loyalty I suspect is not to the Union Jack but to another emblem.

You are absolutely right about the state of the country when Thatcher (sanity) took over.

People either have short memories or maybe weren't born then, so listen to 'New' Labour rubbish.

In 1979 inflation was running at 25% !!!

In 1979 mortgage interest rates were around 11% and on their way up to 15% !!!

I know only too well because I was buying my first house then.

Between 1975 and 1977 I worked at the 'dole' office, and unemployment was certainly a booming business.

Maggie was a true patriot, and if she had still been in charge today we would still be making our own laws and being judged in our own courts. :cwm23:

bornatbirth
10th January 2011, 02:08
:Erm: i thought the tories signed us over to brussels.

Dedworth
10th January 2011, 10:11
:Erm: i thought the tories signed us over to brussels.

I believe you are right but it was a very different "Common Market" they signed up for then to the dungheap we are in now. Can you refresh our memories as to which political party renaged on the promised EU referendum ?

I read a good point yesterday that the politicians of feral nations like Romania have more control on who can enter Britain than we do by the simple method that they issue passports by the million to their neighbours.

bornatbirth
10th January 2011, 11:13
I believe you are right

i bet you say that to the wife a lot :icon_lol:

grahamw48
10th January 2011, 11:21
Exactly Dedworth.

The Common Market was a trading organisation.

I voted 'no' to joining that too, because even at the tender age that I was at the time, I realised that it was likely to be the thin edge of the wedge.

It also meant that we would treat our friends and commonwealth members like Australia and New Zealand quite abominably by virtually dropping them as trading partners, and to a lesser extent the US.

les_taxi
10th January 2011, 11:29
Just watching the county's newest comedy due Miliband & Johnson priceless:icon_lol:

grahamw48
10th January 2011, 12:15
I cannot take that lisping mummy's boy Miliband seriously.

What a toththther. :NoNo: