PDA

View Full Version : Don't Let Them Scream 'Racism!'

Dedworth
5th January 2011, 23:39
It is the sex abuse that dare not speak its name - the grooming of vulnerable white girls by gangs of men predominantly of Pakistani heritage.

http://blogs.news.sky.com/familyaffairs/Post:c6f2e78c-e7b8-4752-b56c-f140370eea9e

A lot more here :-

Top detective blasts 'culture of silence' that allows Asian sex gangs to groom white girls... because police and social services fear being branded racist

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344218/Asian-sex-gangs-Culture-silence-allows-grooming-white-girls-fear-racist.html#ixzz1ACfq3kGw

Tawi2
5th January 2011, 23:44
Going to bed as I have to be up early for work,otherwise I could put a number of links up supporting this thread,it does indeed happen,quite disturbing but girls are hooked on H then passed around like a commodity within a group or prostituted to earn money,a gang of asian guys were jailed several years ago for just this activity,fact of the matter is in this country we are just a little too PC :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
5th January 2011, 23:49
Hmm ... Ann Cryer? :rolleyes: She certainly has a surname appropriate to someone pledged to fight for a good cause!

Dedworth
5th January 2011, 23:52
Going to bed as I have to be up early for work,otherwise I could put a number of links up supporting this thread,it does indeed happen,quite disturbing but girls are hooked on H then passed around like a commodity within a group or prostituted to earn money,a gang of asian guys were jailed several years ago for just this activity,fact of the matter is in this country we are just a little too PC :rolleyes:

Not several years ago last November http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-11777553 I think a couple of months before was a case Manchester way.

It was the lead story in The Times but as that's a Murdoch pay for it site no link. Without a doubt all the apologists, disbelievers and handwringers will scream Daily Hate Mail regardless of the fact that the info comes from University College London's Jill Dando Institute of Security and Crime Science.

Still as we know under New Labour in the name of multiculturalism it was verboten and racist to speak critically of any other race or culture:vomit-smiley-011:

Dedworth
7th January 2011, 19:37
Vile Scum jailed indefinitely today

The ringleaders of a gang which groomed and abused teenage girls in Derby have been given indeterminate jail terms.

Mohammed Liaqat, 28, and Abid Saddique, 27, were found guilty at a trial in November of charges including rape.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-12137400

Tawi2
8th January 2011, 19:00
:NoNo:

THE ASIAN SEX GANGS WHO PREYED ON VULNERABLE YOUNG GIRLS

NOVEMBER 1997: LEEDS TAXI DRIVERS

Mohammed Naim Rashid, 21, was jailed for seven years and Abid Hussain Sadique, 21, for four by Leeds Crown Court in November 1997.

There were 20 victims, some as young as 12, who had been groomed for sex by a ring of private-hire drivers. They were abused in a room above the taxi office.
APRIL 2006: GANG RAPE IN BLACKPOOL

In a case sparked by the disappearance of Charlene Downes, 14, two illegal immigrants were jailed for the rape of another girl, 16.
Puppy Parmar, 31, was sentenced to seven years and three months while Sandeep Chauhan got six years and five months.
Preston Crown Court heard how the girl and a friend were given alcohol at an Indian restaurant before being taken to an attic and assaulted. One victim was abused by four men.

Police have never found any trace of Charlene and two men were acquitted of her murder after a jury failed to reach verdicts.
Victim: Twenty seven young girls, included the interviewee pictured, were abused by the Derby rape gang headed by Mohammed Liaqat and Abid Saddique
AUGUST 2007: BLACKBURN VICTIMS PASSED ROUND ABUSERS' FAMILIES
A police inquiry into grooming of girls as young as 12 eventually led to the conviction of Zulfqar Hussain, 46, and Qaiser Naveed, 32.
They targeted two 14-year-olds in the care of social services, plying them with drink an drugs before having sex with them in a BMW and a flat.

The victims were also offered to brothers, uncles and friends for sex.
Both were jailed for five years and eight months on charges including abduction, sexual activity with a child and supplying drugs.
OCTOBER 2007 AND JANUARY 2008: 33 VICTIMS AGED 12 TO 15 IN SHEFFIELD

The city's crown court heard how an inquiry was sparked when a number of girls went missing from home.
One 14-year-old was taken for a car ride before being raped.

Failed Iraqi asylum seeker Ayad Mahmood, 35, and Aziz Sabir Hamed, 24, were both given a ten-year sentence.
FEBRUARY 2010: ROCHDALE VICTIM, 16, RAPED BY THREE MEN WHILE FOURTH TOOK PICTURES

Ajmal Afridi, 19, Imitiaz Syed, 20, Tayub Hussain, 19, Mustafa Arshad, 17, and Mohammed Usman Raja, 20, were all jailed for their part in the assault.
The girl was given whisky and possibly sleeping tablets before being raped by Afridi, Syed and Hussain while Arshad took pictures.
She was later found wandering the streets. Raja was jailed for perverting the course of justice.
NOVEMBER 2010: THE DERBY CASE
In one of the most notorious incidents of street grooming to date, nine men were convicted of abusing young girls.
Abid Siddique, 27, Mohammed Liaqat, 28, Mohamed Imran Rehman, 26, Faisal Mehmood, 24, Akshay Kumar, 38, Naweed Liaqat, 33, Farooq Ahmed, 29, Graham Blackham, 26 and Ziafat Yasin, 31, were jailed for their parts in the shocking case.

More than 100 police officers were involved in Operation Retriever, which identified 27 victims, 22 of whom were white.
Siddique and Liaqat targeted their victims on the streets of Derby while driving in a BMW.

They then exchanged number, invited them to parties and fed them drugs and alcohol before handing them to older men for sex.
The abuse, which took place in bushes, cars and houses was filmed for ther men to share.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344218/Asian-sex-gangs-Culture-silence-allows-grooming-white-girls-fear-racist.html#ixzz1AT3aSTsV

Dedworth
8th January 2011, 19:50
Jack Straw is now being drawn into this I've never liked the man but he's being wrongly criticised for "stereotyping an entire community" ie Pakistanis

How these remarks relate to an "entire community" I just do not know :-

Mr Straw said: "Pakistanis, let's be clear, are not the only people who commit sexual offences, and overwhelmingly the sex offenders' wings of prisons are full of white sex offenders.

"But there is a specific problem which involves Pakistani heritage men... who target vulnerable young white girls.

"We need to get the Pakistani community to think much more clearly about why this is going on and to be more open about the problems that are leading to a number of Pakistani heritage men thinking it is OK to target white girls in this way."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12142177

No doubt the criticism is coming from his new Liebourite chums who still believe the mantra that to be negative/critical about a paricular race or culture is racist

blackcatbone
8th January 2011, 20:37
speaking for myself i know many Asian Guys and for the most part they are decent men with families. i know that this goes on but it is a very small minority that are doing this and i'm not making excuses for those that do this. i personally think that they should have the full weight of the law brought against them .all i'm saying is don't paint them all as rapists and peadophiles and DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ IN THE PAPERS AND SEE ON THE TV the media very rarely tells the truth they all abide by the motto that bad news sells papers

les_taxi
8th January 2011, 21:05
First time Jack Straw has impressed me!:)

Dedworth
9th January 2011, 12:23
speaking for myself i know many Asian Guys and for the most part they are decent men with families. i know that this goes on but it is a very small minority that are doing this and i'm not making excuses for those that do this. i personally think that they should have the full weight of the law brought against them .all i'm saying is don't paint them all as rapists and peadophiles and DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ IN THE PAPERS AND SEE ON THE TV the media very rarely tells the truth they all abide by the motto that bad news sells papers

Announced today Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre affiliated to the Serious Organised Crime Agency are to investigate grooming of vulnerable young girls

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ceop-to-investigate-grooming-of-teenage-girls-2179968.html

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Child-Protection-Experts-Ceop-To-Investigate-Grooming-Of-Girls-Amid-Row-Sparked-By-Jack-Straw-MP/Article/201101215889164?f=rss

Tawi2
9th January 2011, 12:27
From the BBC:

Mohammad Shafiq,director of the Muslim group the Rammadan Foundation said he believed race was an issue
He said
"I first raised this two or three years ago and i got alot of stick within the community from people who said i was doing the work of the B.N.P and stigmatising them.
Most people didn"t realize the seriousness of it.but now after a series of court cases,things have changed.I have alot of support"
This guys an asian and he acknowledges it is happening.

blackcatbone
9th January 2011, 18:34
mate just re-read my post all i said was dont paint every asian bloke with the same brush i said that i know it goes on but the majority of these guys dont and wouldn't do this hideous crime i also said that the media are scum GOOD NEWS DOESN'T SELL PAPERS

Tawi2
9th January 2011, 19:46
I understand what your saying Black,and I never tar everyone with the same brush,but I do understand a little about pakistan and the male status and outlook there,the molested/raped girls in this case were all white yet the incidents often happened in areas of predominantly asian ethnicity :rolleyes:
I lived and worked in Pakistan,north-west frontier province,had a blond austrian girlfriend who was working in Peshawar for a time,the amount of times we had peeping toms,guys trying to rub themselves against her etc was ridiculous,they are a very sexually repressed country,thats a fact,despite that I made some good mates there and love the place.

.[ii] Sharia courts in Pakistan have punished many thousands of raped women by long term imprisonment.[iii] It became so chronic that raped women stopped reporting to police.

Dedworth
9th January 2011, 22:34
mate just re-read my post all i said was dont paint every asian bloke with the same brush i said that i know it goes on but the majority of these guys dont and wouldn't do this hideous crime i also said that the media are scum GOOD NEWS DOESN'T SELL PAPERS

I think in this instance The Times and Mail should be commended for bringing to public attention an issue that for political correctness and multicultural reasons the authorities have brushed under the carpet for years. Well done those newspapers and I look forward to hearing more about the CEOPS investigation.

bornatbirth
10th January 2011, 12:58
do white people commit crime :Erm:, i wonder what the stats are for crime committed per colour in the uk?

Dedworth
10th January 2011, 13:20
do white people commit crime :Erm:, i wonder what the stats are for crime committed per colour in the uk?

:confused: You're off on a tangent here or maybe you are trying to Scream Racism ? - this thread is about the grooming of girls which is a crime committed mainly by Pakistanis

"But researchers identified 17 court prosecutions since 1997, 14 of them in the past three years, involving the on-street grooming of girls aged 11 to 16 by groups of men.

The victims came from 13 towns and cities and in each case two or more men were convicted of offences.

In total, 56 people, with an average age of 28, were found guilty of crimes including rape, child abduction, indecent assault and sex with a child.

Three of the 56 were white, 53 were Asian. Of those, 50 were Muslim and a majority were members of the British Pakistani community."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344218/Asian-sex-gangs-Culture-silence-allows-grooming-white-girls-fear-racist.html#ixzz1AdKdF2jS

Maybe Jack Straw wasn't quite clear enough the other day as he only said the words Pakistani & White

"Pakistanis, let's be clear, are not the only people who commit sexual offences, and overwhelmingly the sex offenders' wings of prisons are full of white sex offenders.

bornatbirth
10th January 2011, 13:21
:confused: You're off on a tangent here or maybe you are trying to Scream Racism ?

my point exactly :icon_lol:

Dedworth
10th January 2011, 13:53
my point exactly :icon_lol:

Yes but the main reason these vile crimes were swept under the carpet is that when the Liebour regime was in power Police and Councils were fearful of being branded racist, therefore failed in their duty to protect the young girls.

Arthur Little
10th January 2011, 14:06
Point IS ... we don't go off howling "racist!" every time some person from another country refers to us as "Brits" :NoNo: ... so why should natives of Pakistan, for instance, accuse us of racism for calling them "Pakis"? In each case, it's only an abbreviation of nationality, after all ... :rolleyes:

Dedworth
10th January 2011, 14:16
Point IS ... we don't go off howling "racist!" every time some person from another country refers to us as "Brits" :NoNo: ... so why should natives of Pakistan, for instance, accuse us of racism for calling them "Pakis"? In each case, it's only an abbreviation of nationality, after all! :rolleyes:

Names and abbreviations aside , I don't believe many racist accusations come from natives of Pakistan or other countries but they certainly do come the Labour party and it's hangers on.

Arthur Little
10th January 2011, 14:23
... otherwise, someone like me - a proud :Kilt: - would be within his rights to take umbrage at being asked if he was English. :laugher:

bornatbirth
10th January 2011, 23:46
or even worse....welsh :icon_lol:

Dedworth
11th January 2011, 00:15
... otherwise, someone like me - a proud :Kilt: - would be within his rights to take umbrage at being asked if he was English. :laugher:

Of course Arthur your fellow Scotsman Bottler Brown was privy to keeping this vile business a dirty secret less it reflect badly on Labours great multicultural project.

Misuse of the R word or similar contributed to his downfall in the end - when he was caught out calling Mrs Duffy a "bigoted woman" :icon_lol:

Dl8n40Ge5rI&NR=1

Has he been sighted in your neck of the woods or his he still listed as a missing person ?

Dedworth
11th January 2011, 13:28
9 germs arrested in Rochdale but unbelievably have been given bail. No doubt they are now in Karachi :angry:

Nine Asian men are being investigated over claims they groomed teenage white girls for sex.

The suspects, aged between 20 and 40 years of age, are reported to be from Rochdale and Heywood in Greater Manchester.

They were arrested on suspicion of causing or inciting child prostitution, sexual activity with a child under 16 and paying for the sexual services of a child.

The arrests were made last month but have only just become public knowledge. They were part of a Greater Manchester Police investigation into the sexual exploitation of teenage girls by men since 2008.

Up to 14 girls, aged between 13 and 15, allege they were plied with drugs and alcohol by the group before being taken to different properties for sex.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Nine-Asian-Men-Arrested-Over-Allegations-Of-Grooming-White-Teenage-Girls-For-Sex/Article/201101215891084?f=rss