Cool
Beautiful
Filipino
For love
And
Relationship

tomboo
3rd January 2011, 12:00
well i guess thats very clear then. why dont you come have a vacation here, but can i ask you why filipina?

stevewool
3rd January 2011, 15:58
i want a cool million in my bank account to hold and love too, any offers

Arthur Little
3rd January 2011, 16:50
I want nice
Cool
Beautiful
Filipino
For love
And
Relationship

:anerikke: ... you seem to know what you're looking for; :welcomex: and good luck in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
3rd January 2011, 17:13
I want never gets I was told by my Parents growing up :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
3rd January 2011, 17:30
Nothing wrong with that request :D

Welcome coolblackman :Hellooo:

Terpe
3rd January 2011, 17:41
:Hellooo: Hi coolblackman, welcome to the forum :Wave:

Why not visit Phils and find the woman of your dreams?

Tawi2
3rd January 2011, 17:49
I went to a pinoy BBQ in harlesden once,the husband was nigerian,retired bus driver called cyril,his wife was dahlia a pinay,havent seen them for years though :Erm:Good luck in your quest :)

Doc Alan
3rd January 2011, 19:42
Welcome to the forum !
I'm sure you have been busy already chatting to women meeting your requirements.
If you do have spare time, there is plenty of advice available here. A trip to the Philippines, already suggested, maybe costing around 2000 GBP or more, is the best advice. Before then, how about reading up about the country ?
*Insight Guide Philippines (www.insightguides.com)
*The Rough Guide to The Philippines (www.roughguides.com)
*Culture Shock! A Survival Guide to Customs and Etiquette Philippines (www.marshallcavendish.com/genref)
There are many "nice, cool, beautiful" women in the Philippines. They all respond well to being treated with respect -filipinas is the correct term. Although English is spoken widely, learning even a little of the language is appreciated. *lonely planet phrasebooks Filipino (www.lonelyplanet.com).
Again ,if you have time, a short resume saying who you are, what your interests are, your occupation, and reasons for being interested in filipinas could be helpful. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yna
4th January 2011, 06:46

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

yna
4th January 2011, 06:48
I want nice
Cool
Beautiful
Filipino
For love
And
Relationship

Hmm make sure that its love that you lookin' for and not the other way around if you visit the philippines...Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

aposhark
4th January 2011, 07:47
I want nice
Cool
Beautiful
Filipino
For love
And
Relationship

Welcome coolblackman :Hellooo:
We have another "coolblackman", Piamed, who occasionally visits this forum these days.
He is busy with a business it seems.
He has a lovely Filipina wife, say hello to him when he visits here again :)

fred
4th January 2011, 16:53
Talikng about Black men..
I had to have a serious conversation with my brother in law today after he advised me that there was a (and he used the "N" word).... at the door..
Filipino`s really do not seem to understand why it is deemed so offensive and he quite obviously didnt mean it to be..
Fortunately the Black fella didn't hear him.. :icon_lol:
(He is built like a brick **** house)

aposhark
4th January 2011, 19:30
All we can do is to tell racists that they are out of step with the world, fred :xxgrinning--00xx3:
If everyone makes a small stand, a big stand will be made.

coolblackman
6th January 2011, 11:40
It there nice n cool Filipino woman living in uk???x

coolblackman
6th January 2011, 11:41
I agree with you x

jimeve
6th January 2011, 12:37
Filipino`s really do not seem to understand why it is deemed so offensive and he quite obviously didnt mean it to be..
Fortunately the Black fella didn't hear him.. :icon_lol:
(He is built like a brick **** house)

Correct, they don't understand the rudeness, It comes from the Spanish word "Negros" which means black.

grahamw48
6th January 2011, 16:36
If they don't understand it, then it's not necessarily intended to be rude. :)

malditako
8th January 2011, 12:59
well enlighten me about the word "negro"...whats wrong with that word as husband and inlaws says uttering that word is rude :Erm:

when i was a kid my family used to tease me the word "negra" b'coz of my brown color as family seems to have a lighter skin than mine...

grahamw48
8th January 2011, 16:29
Nowadays 'teasing' is not permitted.

Welcome to the inflexible world of political-correctness. :rolleyes:

jimeve
8th January 2011, 16:37
well enlighten me about the word "negro"...whats wrong with that word as husband and inlaws says uttering that word is rude :Erm:

when i was a kid my family used to tease me the word "negra" b'coz of my brown color as family seems to have a lighter skin than mine...

Negra is femine, Negro is masculine. which are you. :Erm: I am putie. :doh

blackcatbone
8th January 2011, 21:44

dont we all Steve dont we all dude

welcome here mate i went to manila in july last and had the most wonderful time there go mate you wont regret it

malditako
10th January 2011, 13:36
Negra is femine, Negro is masculine. which are you. :Erm: I am putie. :doh

a beautiful negra!!!..lol

sparky
10th January 2011, 19:58
well my wife is from Negros Occidental?

does that mean black land then or something?

to do with the colour of the locals or perhaps the land- i know they have chocolate hills:Erm:

i would ask the wife but shes back there at the min

Tawi2
10th January 2011, 20:05
to do with the colour of the locals

The original name for Negros was Buglas,the spanish changed it to Negros after seeing the dark skinned negritos that inhabited the island,the chocolate hills are on Bohol.

jimeve
10th January 2011, 20:14
well my wife is from Negros Occidental?

does that mean black land then or something?

to do with the colour of the locals or perhaps the land- i know they have chocolate hills:Erm:

i would ask the wife but shes back there at the min

Nearly there, the Spanish called the people
of "Negros" the black people, Hence "Negros" and the islands divided in two.
occidental (east) and (oriental) west)
My abode is east, Dumagete, Great place BTY. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
10th January 2011, 20:16
Tawi you beet me to it :doh

Tawi2
10th January 2011, 20:22
Dumagete, Great place BTY
Totally agree :)

sparky
10th January 2011, 21:17
keep meaning to get to Dumagette but never seem to get round to it

will have to make the effort next time for sure as everyone i speak to RECOMMENDS IT

Sim11UK
10th January 2011, 22:01
We wanna go to Dumaguete too :Hellooo:

Doc Alan
10th January 2011, 22:03
We've not heard from coolblackman himself for a few days ...maybe he's reading the books I recommended ? :Erm:

Sim11UK
10th January 2011, 22:08
We've not heard from coolblackman himself for a few days ...maybe he's reading the books I recommended ? :Erm:

He's playing it cool, like his name suggests :D

dontpushme
11th January 2011, 05:54
LOL, I love it when threads get hijacked! :icon_lol:

febmary
11th January 2011, 08:13
Sparky,

where in Negros Occidental is your wife's hometown..Im in NEgros too...

Ann

sars_notd_virus
11th January 2011, 14:30
I want nice
Cool
Beautiful
Filipino
For love
And
Relationship

You will not have a hard time with those two qualities in a Filipina...just make sure the outer is as good as the inner qualities. goodluck and welcome to the forum!!

FertileOne
24th March 2011, 12:09
Nearly there, the Spanish called the people
of "Negros" the black people, Hence "Negros" and the islands divided in two.
occidental (east) and (oriental) west)
My abode is east, Dumagete, Great place BTY. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Actually the Orient is the East, and the Occident is the west (you had it the other way around). An Occidental Negro would be someone from the Americas :D.

Fred actually said "(and he used the "N" word)". The "N" word usually doesn't mean negro or negra, it usually means the word that rhymes with digger. In which case he was probably being ignorant.

I don't see anything wrong with the original post, except it has been written pretty blunt. But on a forum where English is a 2nd language for many, I don't think it's fair to make fun of ones bluntness with the English language. A better way it could be written would be:

"I would like to meet a filipino woman (filipina) x x"

"I would like a nice, cool (laid back/good sense of humour), beautiful filipino for love and relationship."

I'm guessing it's quite rare for black guys in the uk to hook up with filipinos (unlike in the united states, where it's rather common).

Steve.r
24th March 2011, 14:31
Fred actually said "(and he used the "N" word)". The "N" word usually doesn't mean negro or negra, it usually means the word that rhymes with digger. In which case he was probably being ignorant.

I'm guessing it's quite rare for black guys in the uk to hook up with filipinos (unlike in the united states, where it's rather common).

I dont agree with what you say in your first statement. Words are used in the Philippines that I would not use because we are indoctrinated in the uk/west not to use these words as they are deemed as racist. In other countries some words are used in everyday speech as they have done for generations, who are we to tell them they are wrong ?

As for 'black men' not dating Filipinas, how are we to know that? you only know my colour because of my profile photo. Nothing wrong with inter-racial relationships, why is colour/race an issue :Erm:

grahamw48
24th March 2011, 14:55
I think a pic of my kids will show where I stand on racism. ;)

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6726/hongkong19960139434647.jpg

Steve.r
24th March 2011, 15:04
Great picture Graham,

personally, I dont see people of different colour, I just see people :)

grahamw48
24th March 2011, 15:08
Me too.
It's religious stuff I get wound up about....then people start calling me a 'racist'. :rolleyes:

I always found it amusing the looks I used to get in Tesco or wherever, when I had my little United Nations selection following me about. :icon_lol:

Rayjen
24th March 2011, 15:14
I've been to dumaguete a few times & got married there last month. It's a great place!

Steve.r
24th March 2011, 15:16
I always found it amusing the looks I used to get in Tesco or wherever, when I had my little United Nations selection following me about. :icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

FertileOne
24th March 2011, 15:18
Wow, cute kids. You have a real spectrum there, grahamw48. May I ask, are they yours biologically? or adopted? I see one looks East African, and the other two S.E. Asian.

@Steve.r: The "N" Word (the word that rhymes with "DIGGER") originated in the United States during slavery as a derogatory term. If someone in Japan for instance uses the "N" word, it's because they picked it up from US (or possibly British) Media. If they say it as "DIGGA", then they're likely a teenager trying to be hip, like "whats up mah n***a". I know it's common for some ethnic minorities of non-african origin to borrow US slang, and call their fellow friends n***a's, but usually they have enough sense to be careful throwing the N-bomb around when black people are present. (NEGRO/NEGRA is not the N-word/N-bomb, it's just a colour on masculine and feminine form).

As for the black-asian relationships. I'm sure if one looked hard enough they could pull up some statistics. In any case the incidence of two ethnic minorities dating (e.g. Nigerian-Filipino - in a cafe in "Jamaican Harlesden" *smile*), is always going to be much much lower, than an ethnic minority (Filipino) dating an ethnic majority (English). I'd still presume (guess) that it'd be more common in the US than in the UK. For various reasons (40 million African Americans who have been speaking English for centuries, several million fillipinos, US military presence in S.E. Asian vs. 1 million Black Brits, most of which foreign born, and 100-200,000 filipinos, many of which foreign brides/already married.). So pretty much a statistical conclusion.

scott&ligaya
24th March 2011, 16:05
lovely picture Graham !!! United nations selection LOL love that phrase..

as an aisde how did you get the picture there, when I tried to post a picture using inset button it asked for URL web link?

Steve.r
24th March 2011, 16:12
lovely picture Graham !!! United nations selection LOL love that phrase..

as an aisde how did you get the picture there, when I tried to post a picture using inset button it asked for URL web link?

Post your photos to a hosting site like Photobucket etc. Once loaded there you can link in a photo like graham did :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
24th March 2011, 17:46
Hi 'FertileOne'...like the nick. :D

The boy on the left is the son of myself and his Filipina mother. He is 17 now and lives with me.

The darker children are hers also (my stepchildren), supposedly with the same biological father...hmm. :Erm:

They are both at Uni here in the UK, though actually the girl is in New York now, as part of her course.

I am still very much involved with my stepkid's lives. In fact my house is full of their stuff ! :NoNo:

jimeve
24th March 2011, 19:16
Actually the Orient is the East, and the Occident is the west (you had it the other way around).

Correct, FertileOne. allways get East and west mixed up. Good job I'm not a pilot :D

FertileOne
25th March 2011, 00:40
Hi 'FertileOne'...like the nick. :D

The boy on the left is the son of myself and his Filipina mother. He is 17 now and lives with me.

The darker children are hers also (my stepchildren), supposedly with the same biological father...hmm. :Erm:

They are both at Uni here in the UK, though actually the girl is in New York now, as part of her course.

I am still very much involved with my stepkid's lives. In fact my house is full of their stuff ! :NoNo:

Yeah, your step kids look like they have different fathers, one black (full negroid - there's that word again, I used to be a keen human anthropologist), and the other south/south east asian. Although technically speaking they could have the same bio dad, if he were or she were of recent mixed heritage. (black/asian or Filipino indigenous/mongoloid).

Anyhow, that's my two cents. Apologies for hijacking the thread (even though the original thread was probably going nowhere anyway).

re, the nick, thanks. I use this nick (FertileOne) on a number of sites, so I just stick with it. I'll have to show you what my basketball team sized litter of kids look like one day, grahamw. :)

daintychie
2nd May 2011, 07:18
hello there....

Dedworth
2nd May 2011, 13:59
I wonder if Coolblackman and FertileOne the same person :Erm:

grahamw48
2nd May 2011, 14:17
I will not mention my colour, as it could be considered racist...unless of course I'm asked to do so on some politically-correct nosey govt. form. :rolleyes:

blackcat22
4th June 2011, 01:54
I will not mention my colour, as it could be considered racist...unless of course I'm asked to do so on some politically-correct nosey govt. form. :rolleyes:

or you can fork out £50,000 to lawyer to obtain super-injuction forbidden revelation of your color hahaha

My own personal experience tells me that 90% of filipinos women will rather have relationship with white foreign folks than one of color, why this is the case is another story altogether.

Anyway I find that the few that will date blacks are rather very fanatic and I had to run away from manila back to UK to get away from one and even then she is still stalking me. I might have to get a super-injuction on her lol

Tawi2
4th June 2011, 08:03
My own personal experience tells me that 90% of filipinos women will rather have relationship with white foreign folks than one of color
That IS true,I know a lot of pinays,I only know one thats ever dated a black american,lots of pinays in truth are very racist,I know a brit guy whose eurasian daughter had a child in the UK with a jamaican I think he was?At the christening the pinays were most uncomplementary to the negroid features of the kids father.

scott&ligaya
4th June 2011, 08:40
indeed Tawi the paler the better in most of south esat asia .... historically because if you were dark it was because you probably worked out in the fields under the sun and were poor or of lowly status. crazy.. even my honey gets told off by her mum for being too brown when we return from diving trips and the like...I PREFER her looking darker:doh:doh:doh.

grahamw48
4th June 2011, 08:48
I like them dark too. Vive la difference ! :D

Yes, it's a status thing.

That's why some plaster their faces with white powder...and look silly. :rolleyes:

Of course it was much the same in this country, with only artisans and poorer country-folk having to be out in the sun.

Now the whites want to be brown and the browns want to be white...crazy.

Steve.r
4th June 2011, 10:28
I like my asawa to be dark, she likes light. She says 'I look ugly' if she has been in the sun, I just tell her she is beautiful. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
4th June 2011, 11:14
i had been called "negra" for all my life,thats why it didnt bother me at all now...especially when my fiancee told me that woman in uk are paying thousands of pounds to have my color:Jump::Jump:...i know he just told me that, for me not to feel bad...unfortunately it is true that u are looked down here in the philippines if ur a bit dark than the normal....at least someone can appreciate my color and love me for what i am!:D:D

blackcat22
5th June 2011, 20:54
Now the whites want to be brown and the browns want to be white...crazy.

I don't think Filipinos who prefers white folks are rascist for a simple reason:

I'm not a psycologist but my little brain tells me that the reason is because they find white skin intriguing and mysterious something alien to them so they prefer this. on the other hand the black people have skin color much closer to their own so nothing fascinating or mysterious there for them. Why do you think bleaching cream and powder is No1 best seller in south east Asia?

This analogy works the other way round too, when I visited some remote part of Finland a while back where they never seen black people before, they looked at me with amazement and fascination wanting to touch me and be my friend both Finish white males and females.

Now back to filipinos, for me finding half decent filipinos(exclude scammers, lol) that would date a black man is like looking for needle in a hatstack especially with the fact that i'm on a half decent salary of nearly 140k a year and can afford 2-3 exotic holidays a year.

The pinay males however have a different mentality they don't look down so much on black people or people of color mainly becoz they are brought up since american colonization on diet of basketball sport and this sport is dominated by afro-americans so they see most black people visiting manila as a basketball hero, lol. I have been mistaken for Kobe Bryant on many occasions in manila and asked to sign autograph lol even tho i'm not as tall. Only if I was gay I could have picked up a half decent gay filipino guy a millionth times as I get proposition by more gay filipinos than straight females when in manila. :D

If any Filipno here dissagree with my assement please say so

grahamw48
5th June 2011, 22:40
The racist label is attached to people far too easily in my opinion, as is any kind of stereotyping.

It is normally a combination of a natural tendency of human beings to be suspicious of those they perceive to be different from themselves....something obviously difficult to 'iron out', attitudes learned from their parents and peers, or just ignorance.

I feel as hurt being referred to as a 'honky', because I too am being judged on the basis of colour alone, and also stereotyped as regards my presumed attitudes, tastes etc.

It doesn't help when some are OVER-sensitive, or draconian laws are introduced without some form of adjustment period for older generations to be permitted some leeway.

We are all born PEOPLE. Most of our negative views are LEARNED.

Ideally we WILL all eventually become coffee-coloured and put an end to this nonsense.
It is going to take a long long time though.

I am dong my bit to aid the process. :)

Religion...well, that is something different. :rolleyes:

sweetnote143
27th June 2011, 09:36
I want nice
Cool
Beautiful
Filipino
For love
And
Relationship

just curious, why a Filipina? Are you one of those men who think that a Filipina is a good choice because she is submissive, quiet, ready to smile, simple, beautiful, feminine, blah, blah, blah? Coz if some of your reasons are like what I've stated, then you're on the wrong track. Like what everybody said here, it is best to visit Philippines and meet a lot of people. That will help you understand who we really are. Another advice is the way to understand us starts from having an openmind.

well, goodluck with your search.....a warning though, we look pretty and harmless but we have sharp teeth especially when insulted. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
27th June 2011, 10:32
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2653/5002053e57i6078989.gif

Terpe
27th June 2011, 10:51
:laugher::laugher: