PDA

View Full Version : I Got My Visa

tiger@tigress
23rd March 2007, 04:32
Everyday Checking UKVACS:

March 5, 07 - with Eljean talking about life in UK and how paranoid the feeling of waiting for the result
3pm - ATBE
5pm - Ate Ping called we had a good laugh & she gave some advice.
March 7 - ATBE
March 9 - ATBE
March 12 - ATBE
March 13 - March 22 - ATBE
March 23 6:30am while chatting with TJ - Dispatch i feel like im floating in the air nervous & tense
10:am today my and my daughters visa is here
:Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: :icon_win: :huepfen024: :joke: :REDancedancer08: :Wave: :Jump: :Smokin: :xxparty-smiley-050: :appl: :Beer: :3: :love: :love18: :luv4: :333: :9: :smileybigtmouth: :Britain: & TJ here we come..... now CFO stamping and DSWD for my daughter....

I am very happy TJ doesnt know about it yet but he will wake up with a very short txt from me lol.....

Thank your everybody for all the prayers and support for all encouragement...

Eljean, Chris & Irene, Bosss Keith & Ate Ping, Scott, Philip & Tonet, Fontain, Joeblogs, Ging & Rick, Empott, IaianBusby, Mrs. daddy, joebloggs, eytch, walesrob and to all those i fotget to mention I AM THANKFUL...

God is good........

TJ my baby you need to go to Yum Yum and look for Balot.... You need extra energy.... ILOVEYOU VERY MUCH!

m@

eytch
23rd March 2007, 06:09
wow that's a very good news!!!! congrats to you! i hope i'll have mine soon! when did you submitted your application? mine was march 6... goodluck on your trip (very soon) hehehehe

tiger@tigress
23rd March 2007, 06:17
wow that's a very good news!!!! congrats to you! i hope i'll have mine soon! when did you submitted your application? mine was march 6... goodluck on your trip (very soon) hehehehe

thank u EYTCH!

February 19 so after exactly one month (31 days) i got my visa:Hellooo: :Hellooo:

You will have yours soon.... God Bless

M@@

eytch
23rd March 2007, 06:39
hopefully! hehehe...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eytch
23rd March 2007, 07:40

TJ my baby you need to go to Yum Yum and look for Balot.... You need extra energy.... ILOVEYOU VERY MUCH!

m@

hahahaha :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

walesrob
23rd March 2007, 08:18
Congratulations Maa :)

Welcome to the sunny UK!

tiger@tigress
23rd March 2007, 08:26
hahahaha :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yes eytch i can laugh now im relief.....

Congratulations Maa :)

Welcome to the sunny UK!

Thank you Walesrob ill bring some sun from Manila to England :) :)

KeithD
23rd March 2007, 10:41
:irish: Woohooooooo.....another voodoo dancer for the UK :Bolt:

gingxrick
23rd March 2007, 11:45
Congtats on getting your visa, welcome to the UK, just in time for the start of summer,the clocks go forward this week-end 1 hour so we have more daylight.

from ging and ricky

KeithD
23rd March 2007, 12:26
Congtats on getting your visa, welcome to the UK, just in time for the start of summer,the clocks go forward this week-end 1 hour so we have more daylight.

from ging and ricky
No we don't! :Erm: The Sun doesn't change :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
23rd March 2007, 12:29
Finally ma, you will be here in a beautiful country :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Bouncy:

Congrats :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mich
23rd March 2007, 12:37
congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
23rd March 2007, 14:33
:Hellooo:
hope u like it here :xxgrinning--00xx3:
we need more filipina's here, you can start to learn our new spoken language POLISH :D when you get here.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dzien dobry :icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
23rd March 2007, 15:49
:irish: Woohooooooo.....another voodoo dancer for the UK :Bolt:

hehehe i cant dance like that how about this? :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: :Jump: :Jump: :Kilt: :Kilt:

from ging and ricky

Thank You Ging & Rick i am very excited to fly soon cant wait to be with TJ

No we don't! :Erm: The Sun doesn't change :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

heheh Boss i will bring some sunrise with me :Erm: :Erm:

Finally ma, you will be here in a beautiful country :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:Bouncy:
Congrats :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you my dear friend thank you for your support...

congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: thanks Mitch

:Hellooo:
hope u like it here :xxgrinning--00xx3:
we need more filipina's here, you can start to learn our new spoken language POLISH :D when you get here.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
dzien dobry :icon_lol:

Thank You Joeblog and yes TJ will be the best teacher ever... :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

KeithD
23rd March 2007, 16:27
Will you be able to sneak up on Scots and get a BLOODY picture!!! :Brick: :Rasp:

Louella
23rd March 2007, 17:46
:xxparty-smiley-050: :luv4: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:luv4: :xxparty-smiley-050: Ikaw rin kain ka maraming balot. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain

Mrs Daddy
23rd March 2007, 17:57

March 5, 07 - with Eljean talking about life in UK and how paranoid the feeling of waiting for the result
3pm - ATBE
5pm - Ate Ping called we had a good laugh & she gave some advice.
March 7 - ATBE
March 9 - ATBE
March 12 - ATBE
March 13 - March 22 - ATBE
March 23 6:30am while chatting with TJ - Dispatch i feel like im floating in the air nervous & tense
10:am today my and my daughters visa is here
:Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: :icon_win: :huepfen024: :joke: :REDancedancer08: :Wave: :Jump: :Smokin: :xxparty-smiley-050: :appl: :Beer: :3: :love: :love18: :luv4: :333: :9: :smileybigtmouth: :Britain: & TJ here we come..... now CFO stamping and DSWD for my daughter....

I am very happy TJ doesnt know about it yet but he will wake up with a very short txt from me lol.....

Thank your everybody for all the prayers and support for all encouragement...

Eljean, Chris & Irene, Bosss Keith & Ate Ping, Scott, Philip & Tonet, Fontain, Joeblogs, Ging & Rick, Empott, IaianBusby, Mrs. daddy, joebloggs, eytch, walesrob and to all those i fotget to mention I AM THANKFUL...

God is good........

m@

A big Congrats to you maa and tj the long wait is over:xxgrinning--00xx3: welcome to uk another filipina will arrive:Hellooo: but not seen one here yet in chesterfield where my hubby lives.:Erm: maybe am first filipina to aarive here.dont forget to bring thick clothes maa and jacket here coz its still freezin:bigcry: take care and wish you all the love and luck in the world.from keith and i:) :cwm38:

Philip
23rd March 2007, 19:56
Hey hey, congratulations! :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hopefully Tonet and I are next! :bigcry:

tiger@tigress
23rd March 2007, 22:26
Will you be able to sneak up on Scots and get a BLOODY picture!!! :Brick: :Rasp:

:Erm: from Philips post of Scotts pic thats scary one...

:xxparty-smiley-050: :luv4: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:luv4: :xxparty-smiley-050: Ikaw rin kain ka maraming balot. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain

Thank you Louella yes i will have balut and energy drinks.... :Hellooo:

A big Congrats to you maa and tj the long wait is over:xxgrinning--00xx3: welcome to uk another filipina will arrive:Hellooo: but not seen one here yet in chesterfield where my hubby lives.:Erm: maybe am first filipina to aarive here.dont forget to bring thick clothes maa and jacket here coz its still freezin:bigcry: take care and wish you all the love and luck in the world.from keith and i:) :cwm38:

Thank You Mrs. Daddy yes another Pinay in England :Hellooo: its Pinay invation....

Hey hey, congratulations! :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hopefully Tonet and I are next! :bigcry:

Thanks Philip.... It wont be long Tonet will have her visa soon next week for sure :rolleyes:

eljean
25th March 2007, 12:57
congrats maa welcome to freezing uk :D

wish you and your loveones a happy family life here...

tiger@tigress
25th March 2007, 23:05
congrats maa welcome to freezing uk :D
wish you and your loveones a happy family life here...

a big Thanks to you and your hubby :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
26th March 2007, 00:58
:woohoo: Congratulations Maa!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Im happy for u.

Sorry i am the the last one to know. My connection have problem. I could logged in here but after that i get disconnected.

Anyway, you go, girl! Wishing u the best in UK. :REDancedancer08:

tiger@tigress
26th March 2007, 03:07
:woohoo: Congratulations Maa!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Im happy for u.
Sorry i am the the last one to know. My connection have problem. I could logged in here but after that i get disconnected.
Anyway, you go, girl! Wishing u the best in UK. :REDancedancer08:
Thank you my friend! Good luck on yours too :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
26th March 2007, 05:11
congRatulaTionS :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
26th March 2007, 11:10
congRatulaTionS :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank u :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
26th March 2007, 15:19
Thank u :xxgrinning--00xx3:

congrats to you :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: maa and tj

tiger@tigress
27th March 2007, 09:24
congrats to you :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: maa and tj

:D THANK YOU :D

Chrisirene
28th March 2007, 00:31
H M@@

Congratulations!!!!!

Im happy for U and ur daughter as well...

So now Get ur :censored: over here! :D

tiger@tigress
28th March 2007, 06:10
H M@@
Congratulations!!!!!
Im happy for U and ur daughter as well...
So now Get ur :censored: over here! :D

hehehe thank u to you and Chris! :xxgrinning--00xx3: