PDA

View Full Version : I'm back seaarching for new relationship i can trust...

yna
2nd January 2011, 11:31
Hello again guys

I'm back but now without problems to share.. Now after what I've experience with my recent relationship and all of you help me to deal with it without any hesitation, i thank you with all my heart :)...

I'm looking for a potential honest partner that will accept me for who I' am..

Terpe
2nd January 2011, 11:36
Well done yna, stay positive.
I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Good luck

alanmf1
2nd January 2011, 11:40
Well done & good luck with your search.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
2nd January 2011, 12:02
Stick around yna, you've already made yourself quite prominent.
It's a new year, when people are looking for romance & to change their lives. This forum often has 100+ guests looking in, with new members joining all the time...Maybe there is a member here already for you?

Just be careful & make sure people are who they say they are...Good luck! :)

...Step forward all you elegibles. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yna
2nd January 2011, 12:07
Stick around yna, you've already made yourself quite prominent.
It's a new year, when people are looking for romance & to change their lives. This forum often has 100+ guests looking in, with new members joining all the time...Maybe there is a member here already for you?

Just be careful & make sure people are who they say they are...Good luck! :)

...Step forward all you elegibles. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you, i've learned my lesson well..:)

Doc Alan
2nd January 2011, 12:37
Good luck + hope you got over the "flu" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
2nd January 2011, 13:01
Hi yna!

I am definitely me...no hairpiece, no false teeth, no money, no prospects and no friends. :icon_lol:

So if you're looking for a desperate man, you know where I am. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just off to cook my sad and lonely lunch. :cwm3:

joebloggs
2nd January 2011, 13:12
and no friends. :icon_lol:

not true, you've always got dedworth:hugx:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:D

Terpe
2nd January 2011, 13:33
Hi yna!

I am definitely me...no hairpiece, no false teeth, no money, no prospects and no friends. :icon_lol:

So if you're looking for a desperate man, you know where I am. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

They do say that the best way to stay cheerful is to cheer up someone else.
Graham, you always cheer me up and make me smile :icon_lol:

yna
2nd January 2011, 18:55
i agree terpe..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
2nd January 2011, 19:09
Hi yna!

And after mentioning all the positives how can the girl loose :icon_lol:
Don't worry I will go for a pint with you if you ever get to Harrogate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

shrek48
2nd January 2011, 19:34
i missed all the gossip again, yna please tell me what i missed and there are plenty of single honest guys here on this site.
:olddude:

alanp
2nd January 2011, 19:55
Good on you Yna you will find someone that truly deserves you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
2nd January 2011, 20:18
... there are plenty of single honest guys here on this site.

:iagree:, Ash ... there's you for starters!

Ako Si Jamie
2nd January 2011, 21:08
Good luck yna. Hope you find someone! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
2nd January 2011, 21:43
Do yourself a favour, if you plan to live here in the uk with your future husband, make sure he has full time employment with money in his pockets. Without either, you wont get here thus, you will be doomed to a lot of heartache and misery for years to come. So pick wisely ah. Good Luck!

Arthur Little
3rd January 2011, 00:59
... pick wisely ah. Good Luck!

:gp: ... take your time - there's no rush! :NoNo:

yna
3rd January 2011, 04:49
i missed all the gossip again, yna please tell me what i missed and there are plenty of single honest guys here on this site.

to make the story short sherk my problem has beeb solved thanks to the help all the people who show concern to my part, without those help probably i'm still on the edge of the clif seaching for answers...:doh

lucky me its all done now,and i'm moving forward to much greater plan in the future, hopefully :)

yna
3rd January 2011, 04:54
Do yourself a favour, if you plan to live here in the uk with your future husband, make sure he has full time employment with money in his pockets. Without either, you wont get here thus, you will be doomed to a lot of heartache and misery for years to come. So pick wisely ah. Good Luck!

Thank you for the info gwapito, im not in a rush to find a husband.. iI believe that if its time it will come unexpectedly, if its meant to be. Everything will fall into the right place at the right time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I wont stop praying for that to find a right man its not to be necessary the perfect one coz im not perfect either...

aposhark
3rd January 2011, 10:17
Hi yna,

You may find a trustworthy partner here, but most are married or in a relationship with a Filipina already.
I am sure some of the single men will pm you ;)

You certainly have a good command of the English language so that is a big plus.

Make friends here, and try some dating sites too. Many men here met their Mahals on dating sites.
Perhaps love was ignited by forumers here :hubbahubba:

Good luck in your search.

I met my wife in the Philippines and have never looked back since :heartshape1:

aposhark
3rd January 2011, 10:19
not true, you've always got dedworth:hugx:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:D

That slayed me Joe :laugher:

Tawi2
3rd January 2011, 10:27
im not in a rush to find a husband.. iI believe that if its time it will come unexpectedly, if its meant to be. Everything will fall into the right place at the right time
Very good philosophy :xxgrinning--00xx3:Bahala na,never come across as desperate,its offputting,I am sure in time when its meant for you your going to meet Mr Right :)

stevewool
3rd January 2011, 10:50
good luck yna, just enjoy talking to who ever and see what happens , there is no rush :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
3rd January 2011, 10:54
You won't be able to use the private message facility until you've been on the forum longer and sent more posts, although I notice you're on facebook. Forum members are generally more trustworthy than on dating sites, but of course more are in relationships here. I'm lucky to have many good friends here and on facebook. You're sensible to take your time. Ingats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

coolblackman
3rd January 2011, 11:57
Try me :Rasp:

worthingmale
3rd January 2011, 17:14
good luck :-)

shrek48
3rd January 2011, 19:21
no fair, im out if you have to be good and have money :Erm: i got a job does that count

yna
4th January 2011, 07:04
no fair, im out if you have to be good and have money :Erm: i got a job does that count

It's not a big deal if you dont have much money sherk :)... its just a matter of how you spend it, i guess :xxgrinning--00xx3:

shrek48
4th January 2011, 18:59
spend it did you say :omg: im so tight i squeak when i walk :laugher:
depends who you spend it on i suppose. cant find you on fb ??

Tawi2
4th January 2011, 19:08
You look much better in your latest photograph Yna,those glasses make you look intelligent with a hint of naughtiness,very photogenic :)

Doc Alan
4th January 2011, 20:13
You look much better in your latest photograph Yna,those glasses make you look intelligent with a hint of naughtiness,very photogenic :)
The same might be said about you Tawi2 :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevewool
4th January 2011, 20:22
i might get some glasses too if thats the case

mindanao
5th January 2011, 02:09
You look much better in your latest photograph Yna,those glasses make you look intelligent with a hint of naughtiness,very photogenic

The same might be said about you Tawi2

Doc, you got glasses:xxgrinning--00xx3: , read what stevewool says:icon_lol:

yna
5th January 2011, 06:04
spend it did you say :omg: im so tight i squeak when i walk :laugher:
depends who you spend it on i suppose. cant find you on fb ??

just look at the same phto sherk, my email is in on my profile :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yna
5th January 2011, 06:07

thanks tawi2, :)

shrek48
5th January 2011, 18:01
yna i have checked all yna's that fb says it has and i cant see u or a pic that looks like either pic u have on here.
sorry.

yna
6th January 2011, 13:20
yna i have checked all yna's that fb says it has and i cant see u or a pic that looks like either pic u have on here.
sorry.

awww is that so, try seach my email

yna_805@yahoo.com.ph:)

jamesparker
4th February 2011, 12:06
Hi that i my first post here and i wanna sahre something,i am searching some asian girl for successful dating do you know some asian dating site.I visited some (site link removed) site then i got more result.Can anyone suggestion about more....

sunny07
6th February 2011, 16:29
hey am new around here and looking for a relationship as well
may be we can get to know each other

grahamw48
6th February 2011, 21:55
Welcome to the forum ! :Hellooo:

Erm, are you a lady or a gentleman....as this could make a difference to our relationship ?:D