PDA

View Full Version : £19

shrek48
23rd December 2010, 19:15
give £19 pounds to the salvation army and they will help and feed one homeless or disadvantaged person or family over xmas.
not a lot to ask is it really. I no lots here help people and family in the phils but if u got a spare £19 please think of the sally army. they are never in ur face and really make a difference.
thanks for reading this.

ash.
merry xmas to all who celebrate it.x
:olddude:

Terpe
24th December 2010, 09:43
give £19 pounds to the salvation army and they will help and feed one homeless or disadvantaged person or family over xmas.
not a lot to ask is it really. I no lots here help people and family in the phils but if u got a spare £19 please think of the sally army. they are never in ur face and really make a difference.
thanks for reading this.

ash.
merry xmas to all who celebrate it.x
:olddude:

Nice Ash :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I always support our local homeless centre. Even cans of foods and biscuits is welcome.
Merry Christmas

Englishman2010
24th December 2010, 09:52
We live in an increasingly selfish world and I'm as guilty of it as anyone else is. You're right Ash, we should try to help out those less fortunate than ourselves, not only at Christmas but the whole year, but I guess when Christmas is over, most of us will go back to our selfish ways - I will

KeithD
24th December 2010, 10:33
I help plenty every day by running this forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
24th December 2010, 11:49
well said ash , we all try to help but you must care for yourself first,

tomboo
25th December 2010, 03:19
have to say i have always supported salvation army, this year im not in uk this xmas so would you guys mind making my 19.00 contributions on my behalf :D :cwm3: