PDA

View Full Version : No Schengen open borders for Romania & Bulgaria

Dedworth
23rd December 2010, 12:48
Well done France and Germany but it's shutting the gate after the horse has bolted. These mafia states should never have been allowed into the EU in the first place. Major exports are Roma and Criminal Gangs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/romania/8219933/Romania-accuses-France-and-Germany-of-discrimination-over-Schengen-exclusion.html

Romania has accused France and Germany of "discrimination" after the EU's two most powerful countries joined forces to block the Balkans country from joining Europe's "Schengen" open borders zone.

RickyR
23rd December 2010, 15:28
But hold on Romanians don't like Roma Gypsies. I dated a Romanian lass I met at work, and had a holiday in Romania and they absolutely hate them. You see the gypsies cast out of town in little remote villages. They would be very happy to see them all dissapear into Europe.

Dedworth
23rd December 2010, 16:53
But hold on Romanians don't like Roma Gypsies. I dated a Romanian lass I met at work, and had a holiday in Romania and they absolutely hate them. You see the gypsies cast out of town in little remote villages. They would be very happy to see them all dissapear into Europe.

The French and Italians know how to throw a spanner in the works - shame we don't follow suit

grahamw48
23rd December 2010, 17:44
Yes it is discrimination, and good on them for exercising their right to discriminate against anyone they don't want in THEIR country.

Happens in airports throughout the world every day of the year. :)

Pity our country has been controlled by such a bunch of hand-wringing traitorous hypocritical
scumbag crooks in the past. :cwm23:

fred
23rd December 2010, 17:55
Crickey Graham..You sounded so much like dedworth then I had to check your IP!!
Cheers,
Fred!

grahamw48
23rd December 2010, 18:25
:icon_lol:

Hey, I'm in a good mood today.

Only had to send 4 chrissy cards this year...and already had those left from a 99p pack bought in 2008. :Jump:

Englishman2010
23rd December 2010, 18:59

Only had to send 4 chrissy cards this year...and already had those left from a 99p pack bought in 2008. :Jump:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: I didn't send any, although I did find a pack from a few years ago in the back of a cupboard, but I couldn't be bothered to write on them. Who needs Christmas Cards when there's the internet to wish everyone a Merry Christmas:D

grahamw48
23rd December 2010, 19:43
Damn!

Too late now...and I put 1st class stamps on them. :cwm3:

I've just packed my boy off to Sweden to be with his mum, so now I can really indulge myself being a miserable old git. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
23rd December 2010, 19:51

well you got 3 more than me :cwm24:
but i didn't send any :D

Englishman2010
23rd December 2010, 19:51
now I can really indulge myself being a miserable old git. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'll be watching back to back episodes of 'One foot in the grave' all Christmas then :icon_lol:

grahamw48
23rd December 2010, 20:03
Ah yes...Victor MY HERO ! :icon_lol: