PDA

View Full Version : Not to Hijack Englishmans thread but...........

alanmf1
21st December 2010, 10:30
Dear All,
I joined the Filipino UK Forum exactly 1 year ago today....:appl::party-smiley-012:

This is a superb community, which i have learned a lot from, read a lot & contributed too (i hope, even if i havent added any green blobs!!):Cuckoo:

I have less than 1 post a day but rest assured i do log in daily.:doh

To share with everyones experiences both good and bad,happy and sad is a true pleasure.

The genuine friendliness and helpfulness of everyone makes me have more faith in human kind!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I trust that i will learn more in the coming years and continue too....

I have a wonderful Fiancee who has now also joined too..

To Boss Keith, all the Moderators and all the members..THANK YOU!:Jump:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Englishman2010
21st December 2010, 10:54
:) No need to worry Alan, we are all here to share our experiences and help others if we can. I am very happy to read about your success with Arlene and wish you both continued health and happiness:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
21st December 2010, 11:05
:heartshape1:

Terpe
21st December 2010, 11:10
Dear All,
I joined the Filipino UK Forum exactly 1 year ago today....:appl::party-smiley-012:

This is a superb community, which i have learned a lot from, read a lot & contributed too (i hope, even if i havent added any green blobs!!):Cuckoo:

To share with everyones experiences both good and bad,happy and sad is a true pleasure.

The genuine friendliness and helpfulness of everyone makes me have more faith in human kind!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I trust that i will learn more in the coming years and continue too....

To Boss Keith, all the Moderators and all the members..THANK YOU!:Jump:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Nicely put Alan. I Fully agree and echo those words.
Being a member of this community has certainly helped me even though I still new here.
It's such a good feeling to be part of a group where we all have so many common situations that we easily relate to.

raynaputi
21st December 2010, 12:40
Congrats Alan! :Jump:

stevewool
21st December 2010, 16:29
well said Alan and Terpe too lots and lots of happy people here it seems and lots to talk about too, a happy christmas and a great new year to all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
21st December 2010, 18:44
Aye aye to Alan, Terpe and Steve.
I even made lots of friends here with the help of facebook.

Even Yen-yen (Arlene is my constant txt mate now thank to Alan :xxgrinning--00xx3:)

alanmf1
21st December 2010, 19:04
Aye aye to Alan, Terpe and Steve.
I even made lots of friends here with the help of facebook.

Even Yen-yen (Arlene is my constant txt mate now thank to Alan :xxgrinning--00xx3:)

Many thanks Rohanny:xxgrinning--00xx3:
i know Lyn is sad that you didnt get a chance to meet yet but im sure we can do that next year on the south coast!!
Merry Xmas:holiday08:

purple
21st December 2010, 19:46
I am hoping for that Alan. I will even miss Ian and Elaine at Palawan :( but for sure we will meet there in UK hopefully.:Jump:

Englishman2010
21st December 2010, 19:56
I am hoping for that Alan. I will even miss Ian and Elaine at Palawan :( but for sure we will meet there in UK hopefully.:Jump:

It's a shame you can't make it to Palawan Rohany, but I'm sure we will meet up in the UK soon. Have a great Xmas with your hubby in the Phil's, and a safe trip over here in Jan:)

grahamw48
22nd December 2010, 01:51
Seasons greetings to all. :xxgrinning--00xx3:4651

I live in hope of one of you ladies finding me a young beautiful and rich cousin with poor eyesight. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
22nd December 2010, 02:21

This is a superb community, which i have learned a lot from, read a lot & contributed too

Happy "anniversary", Alan ... and more power to yours - and your fiancee's - fingertips!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: