PDA

View Full Version : Terror suspects arrested

Dedworth
20th December 2010, 10:07
Twelve men have been arrested during a major anti-terrorist operation, West Midlands Police said.

The men - five from Cardiff, four from Stoke-on-Trent and three from London - were detained on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism in the UK.

The suspects, aged between 17 and 28, were detained by unarmed officers about 0500 GMT.

Officers are now conducting searches at the men's homes and other addresses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12037673

KeithD
20th December 2010, 10:09
The majority in these arrests are released without charge once the police realise they've acted on a drunken conversation overheard in a pub :doh

Dedworth
20th December 2010, 10:21
The majority in these arrests are released without charge once the police realise they've acted on a drunken conversation overheard in a pub :doh

I can't remember who on this forum predicted no expense fiddling MP's would end up in court :)

KeithD
20th December 2010, 10:23
That'd be you ;)

bornatbirth
20th December 2010, 11:30
I can't remember who on this forum predicted no expense fiddling MP's would end up in court :)

you hoped more like, i hope another tory gets sent down like those other two liers :D

Dedworth
20th December 2010, 12:37
you hoped more like, i hope another tory gets sent down like those other two liers :D

You're concerned about what party they represent :Erm: - to me they're all criminal scum thieving taxpayers money

Englishman2010
20th December 2010, 18:22
Greed and cheating has nothing to do with party politics. I'm sure there is an equal proportion of crooks on both sides of the house, and when they are caught they should be punished regardless of which side they are on.

stevewool
20th December 2010, 18:39
baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh humbug

Doc Alan
20th December 2010, 20:20
There's a thread on the forum called "A Happy and Healthy Christmas to you all !"
I realise some of you may not have had time to read it.
Reasons to be cheerful :
*You're alive.
*Someone is worse off than you.
*Avoid unnecessary stress and confrontation - it could kill you
*I'm more aware than anyone how busy the Coroner's Pathologist and Samaritans are at Christmas - make someone happy by a thoughtful act.
* Respond to my thread - it should be the first unread post you see when you log on to the forum
* HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY MEMBER :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
20th December 2010, 21:03
There's a thread on the forum called "A Happy and Healthy Christmas to you all !"
Reasons to be cheerful :
*You're alive.
*I'm more aware than anyone how busy the Coroner's Pathologist and Samaritans are at Christmas - make someone happy by a thoughtful act.
* Respond to my thread - it should be the first unread post you see when you log on to the forum

:xxgrinning--00xx3: and wishing you a merry xmas doc Alan and a great new year :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to everyone else :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Wave:

Dedworth
21st December 2010, 18:54
Reasons to be cheerful :
*You're alive.

Read it, I'm fairly cheerful and looking forward to the break, hope everyone else is. Happy Christmas :santa: