PDA

View Full Version : A Happy and Healthy Christmas to you all !

Doc Alan
19th December 2010, 11:53
When you visit the forum and scan the New Posts this is what you want to read :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Christmas is not a happy or healthy time for everyone, but try to avoid unnecessary confrontation - stress is bad for you !
Maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
19th December 2010, 12:02
Maligayang pasko sa inyong lahat:) Yup,its almost that time again,hope everyone whose wives are still in Pinas manage to get their paperwork and visas sorted in the forthcoming year,christmas is a time for families,Masaganang Pasko sa iyo at sa pamilya mo:)

rani
19th December 2010, 12:30
wishing you the same doc alan :Hellooo:

happy holidays everyone :Wave:

mickcant
19th December 2010, 14:09
Thanks Doc Alan,:xxgrinning--00xx3:
It will be a quiet peacefull on for me.
Mick.:)

Englishman2010
19th December 2010, 15:56
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Doc. I hope you manage to get yourselve back over to the P.I's as soon as possible:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Seasons greetings to everyone else, and I hope you all achieve your goals, whatever they are during 2011:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th December 2010, 16:01
indeed Ian season greatings to all new friends , old friends too,its alot better saying merry xmas makes every one happy

stevie c
19th December 2010, 16:33
its that time of year again 2010 has flown by for me especially now i have my wife florsel here by my side we both wish old new & future friends here a very merry christmas & a wonderfull new year :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th December 2010, 16:35
hi steve c how are you and hows florsel with the snow ,

stevie c
19th December 2010, 16:38
HI steve we are both fine thank you florsel just loves the snow she is fascinated how are you & emma hope you are both fine:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th December 2010, 16:44
we are great steve just had a bad week with somesort of flu but now fighting fit and emma is great

stevie c
19th December 2010, 16:52
sorry to hear about your flu mate but at least your getting over now it give emma mine & florsels hellos :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
19th December 2010, 17:29
Have a Merry Christmas everyone, nice to know some are with thier loved ones, and some are flying to be with their loved ones, Peace to all my forum friends. :)

alanmf1
19th December 2010, 17:39
Merry Christmas to everyone on the Forum!

I joined almost 1 year ago and its one of the best things i did......
Friendly,informative,funny.....and thats just the "Steves":icon_lol:

Ive made some great aquaintances and look forward to many more in 2011:Hellooo:

Oh and congratulations to Boss Keith for holding it all together!:ReadIt:

stevewool
19th December 2010, 18:06
hear hear for Keith, well done if it was not for you mone of us would be here

alanp
19th December 2010, 19:52
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell_fps24.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3166187/graphic1

mickcant
20th December 2010, 00:21
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell_fps24.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3166187/graphic1

Very nice card, thank you very much:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

bornatbirth
20th December 2010, 00:28
merry xmas to the entire forum and a happy new year.

so what do you like to do on xmas day :Erm:

xmas day still gets me excited but not as much as when i was a kid, i like lots of games after a big feast and plenty booze :D

raynaputi
20th December 2010, 02:11
:603785: Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! :waver: They say it's the most wonderful time of the year, so let's all make it the best one! :veryhappy::egyptian::wiggle::xxparty-smiley-050:

Maria B
20th December 2010, 02:45
Happy Holidays to all!:Jump:

DIANTHA.MICK
20th December 2010, 05:45
And to keep you not in doubts...He is now in Philippines having two weeks holiday...We are spending each time to my family.

Tawi2
20th December 2010, 20:46
Christmas is a time for forgiveness,never bear a grudge,merry christmas to those who have left the site for whatever reason over the last year,I am sure people pop in now and again just to read,like I said,merry christmas to all :)

Sim11UK
20th December 2010, 21:22
Merry Christmas to all, stay safe wherever you are & I hope everyone can smile. :)

so what do you like to do on xmas day :Erm:

Well I like to watch Top of the Pops, but I don't think it's on? :Erm: Plus I like to stuff my face. :cheeky-smiley-024:

bornatbirth
20th December 2010, 22:00
Well I like to watch Top of the Pops, but I don't think it's on? :Erm: Plus I like to stuff my face. :cheeky-smiley-024:

the xmas no.1 as lost its charm, no more new xmas songs :NoNo:

i have a sexy santa outfit for my wife :do_it:, shes already seen it and says she wont wear it :censored:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2010, 22:48
Advance Happy Christmas Everyone!!! Bless us all and more power to our forum!!!:holiday08::holiday08:

Terpe
21st December 2010, 17:04
To all forum members.

Merry Chistmas and a Happy New Year

A special greeting for all our members in Philippines:-
(how many of these do you know??)

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon!

Malipayong Pasko ug Bulahang Bag-ong Tuig!

Naimbag a Pascua ken Naragsac nga Baro nga Tawen!

Malipayon nga paskua & Malipayon Nga Bag-ong Tuig!

Maupay nga Pasko ngan Mainuswagon nga Bag-o nga Tuig!

Malugud Pascu at saca Masayang Bayung Banua!

Felices Pascua y Prospero Anyo Nuevo!

Maugmang Capascuhan asin Masaganang Ba-gong Taon!

Maabig ya pasko & Maliket ya Balon Taon!

Malipayon nga Pascua kag Mahamungayaon nga Bag-ong Tuig!

Malipayon nga Paskwa ag Mahigugmaon nga Bag-ong Dag-on!

For our Welsh Members:-
Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda

For our Scottish Members
A Blythe Yule an a Guid Hogmanay

For our Irish Members
Nollaig Shona Daoibh & Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh

To all Trekkies
QISmaS DatIvjaj 'ej DIS chu' DatIvjaj

God Bless All

purple
21st December 2010, 18:58
Happy Holidays to everyone here in the Forum :Jump::Jump::Jump:

Truly 2010 is an exciting and surprising year... and here comes 2011 with more surprises :Jump:

Hope everyone will have smiles on their faces and for those who will be applying visas will be more prepared.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd December 2010, 18:22
And to you, Alan ... your good wishes are heartily reciprocated. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
24th December 2010, 15:50
Thanks for all the replies ...and to those who haven't ...Merry Christmas anyway :Hellooo: