PDA

View Full Version : National Stastistics Office on 4 day week

ginapeterb
12th May 2005, 21:24
Ok, guys, I found out today, that the NSO Manila, the Office of National Statistics is on a 4 day working week, hence more delays, PGMA decided to cut back on government pay, by making the working week only 4 days, there are several hunded thousand marriages to register every month, the applications for April are actually stored in the Municipal registries, can you believe it ???

Its incredible...but true..I found out today when Gina and I had a phone conversation on Alpha Asia calling card, for £10.00 today, got 86 minutes, thats 1 hour 26 minutes from my UK Landline to her Landline, on a freephone number.

The NSO therefore is getting slower and slower...hmmmmmm lets all hope my docs come through...as planned by next Friday..or its grrrrrrrrrr !!!!!

Admin
13th May 2005, 02:05
We use http://linkstochina.com/RingChina/index_e.shtml for phonecards, Royal Mail seems to give plenty to the Phil, considering you get £20 for £16 off these, and they just gave us a free £20 card, as we'd bought 10 off them over the last few months.