PDA

View Full Version : Enraged father castrates teenage daughters boyfriend...........OUCH!!!

Tawi2
16th December 2010, 21:29
An enraged father, who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend, went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife.

'I saw it as my duty as a father.'

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2010/12/16/enraged-dad-castrates-teenage-daughters-boyfriend/?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl5|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.co.uk%2F2010%2F12%2F16%2Fenraged-dad-castrates-teenage-daughters-boyfriend%2F

I cant see such an activity catching on in Pinas.

grahamw48
16th December 2010, 21:37
:yikes:

I hope they don't appear on the next 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' menu.

Come to think of it...tough on the guy if it WAS only a rumour.:Erm:

Doc Alan
16th December 2010, 22:46
I read this because in my list of new posts the title appears as "Enraged father castrates teenage daughters"... only possible if they were hermaphrodites and the father a skilled surgeon :doh
The comments following the news item are interesting.

Tawi2
17th December 2010, 23:07
Have to admit if I had a 17 year old daughter and she was in a relationship with a guy who was 40 years old the day she was born I wouldnt be very happy about it either :rolleyes:

Englishman2010
17th December 2010, 23:27
The comments following the news item are interesting.

I've just read the first page of comments...they make this place seem very friendly:icon_lol: My favorite post is #7 - This story is all cock and no balls :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
17th December 2010, 23:33
I read this because in my list of new posts the title appears as "Enraged father castrates teenage daughters"...

Me also, Alan ... and wondered ... HOW ... ? :cwm24:

Arthur Little
17th December 2010, 23:58
:rolleyes: ... reminiscent, surely, of the old wartime ditty about the Nazi hierarchy - notably Joseph Goebbels - the man rumoured to have "no balls at all". And, surprise ... surprise ... it happened in Germany of all places!!!

Arthur Little
18th December 2010, 00:06
Have to admit if I had a 17 year old daughter and she was in a relationship with a guy who was 40 years old the day she was born I wouldnt be very happy about it either :rolleyes:

Me neither :nono-1-1: ... if it were my daughter ... to be honest!