PDA

View Full Version : A shock whilst buying the Christmas Tree

Dedworth
16th December 2010, 10:10
Shopper hangs herself in Homebase gardening section

A customer hanged herself in Homebase shortly after the store opened in an early-morning tragedy, it was revealed today.

The woman, who has not been named but was in her 40s, killed herself in the outdoor section of the DIY store in Maidstone, Kent.

Horrified shoppers had to be ushered away from the area after her body was spotted.

It is believed the woman hanged herself in the 'yard section' of the store, where plants, timber and garden equipment are on sale.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338887/Homebase-horror-woman-hangs-rafter-customers-shop-nearby.html#ixzz18GRh4Hw0

Englishman2010
16th December 2010, 10:17
Perhaps she was trying to climb a tree in order be the fairy on top, and slipped accidentally hanging herself. Was she wearing a tutu and wings with a wand in her hand?

RickyR
16th December 2010, 12:21
I feel sorry for the woman to be in such a poor mental state, but what a selfish thing to do in a place where children could be. Not good.

mickcant
16th December 2010, 12:31
She must have been in a terrable state of mind.
Mick.

stevewool
18th December 2010, 18:11
sad sad story and feel sorry for those she left behind

jamaicabraden
21st December 2010, 16:14
too bad to hear that..anyway, i was thinking maybe you already have phobia with shopping fancy Christmas trees right?

Dedworth
26th December 2010, 23:28
too bad to hear that..anyway, i was thinking maybe you already have phobia with shopping fancy Christmas trees right?

I think I might have missed something here :Erm: