PDA

View Full Version : Drone attack kills two Britons in Pakistan

Dedworth
16th December 2010, 09:15
Two white Britons 'killed fighting for Al Qaeda' in U.S. drone attack in Pakistan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339036/Two-white-Britons-killed-fighting-Al-Qaeda-U-S-drone-attack-Pakistan.html#ixzz18GQWQECW

The Foreign Office says it is investigating reports that two white British al-Qaeda members have died in a suspected US drone raid in Pakistan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12006061

bornatbirth
16th December 2010, 13:11
at what point when do they find out who they may of killed :Erm:

KeithD
16th December 2010, 13:19
So you get blown up now by the Yanks for allegedly being a member of an organisation? :doh

Dedworth
16th December 2010, 14:37
So you get blown up now by the Yanks for allegedly being a member of an organisation? :doh

Remember these white "Britons" were in a remote back of beyond area crawling with terrorists. If they hadn't been despatched to their new maker, were stopped by the Special Branch getting off flight PIA1 and asked where they had been they would have to think hard about trotting out the standard "Cousins Wedding" response :D

KeithD
16th December 2010, 14:55
So guilty and executed without trial? :Erm:

I used to hang around with Hell's Angels into all kinds of crap, I wasn't one of them though.... maybe I should have been jailed without trial for crimes they committed elsewhere or may have done in the future just for being associated with them! :doh

Dedworth
16th December 2010, 15:50
So guilty and executed without trial? :Erm:

I used to hang around with Hell's Angels into all kinds of crap, I wasn't one of them though.... maybe I should have been jailed without trial for crimes they committed elsewhere or may have done in the future just for being associated with them! :doh

Countless innocent victims of terrorism have gone to work in the morning and by evening a family's been ripped apart.

I don't shed any tears for these germs, no smoke without fire, wrong place at wrong time. The so called "British" inmates of Guantanamo all claimed they were on holiday or attending a Cousins wedding when they were nabbed in dodgy places on the FCO Don't Visit List.

KeithD
16th December 2010, 16:17
FCO Don't Visit List - So those going the Phil on that list are OK to be bombed as well then? Wrong place wrong time :doh .... even if they are innocent :crazy:

Dedworth
16th December 2010, 16:41
FCO Don't Visit List - So those going the Phil on that list are OK to be bombed as well then? Wrong place wrong time :doh .... even if they are innocent :crazy:

I might be wrong but its a small part of the Phils on the list because of a risk of terror attacks. I don't think drones are concentrated there as they would appear to be in N West Pakistan - - maybe they holiday there for the drinking and tourist attractions :crazy:

Tawi2
16th December 2010, 18:56
white British al-Qaeda members have died in a suspected US drone raid in Pakistan.
I spent a while in that general area,saw a number of blond/ginger haired blue/green/grey eyed caucasian type pakistanis,until its confirmed they were indeed genuine brit converts I would be inclined to think they might be locals?