PDA

View Full Version : advice please

jairou
19th March 2007, 23:35
Hi, I met a philippino girl 3 months ago, we have been chatting for 2 hrs everyday since then ,we now want to get married
I lost my job last year and I believe I need 6 months wage slips as part of the visa requirements. is there a way around this?
I spent most of that time working on my house to witch I have a sum of money in my bank account in respect of my divorce settlement
I do recieve a very small pension, but am concerned about the wages issue, obviously im looking for work
I would be grateful if anyone can advise me about my best way of resolving this so we can get married and for her to come to the uk and live

Are there likely to me more problems ahead for me?

thankyou , stephen

tiger@tigress
20th March 2007, 02:57
I guess it is needed...

tiger@tigress
20th March 2007, 02:58
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: By The Way Welcome to the forum :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

jairou
20th March 2007, 09:09
It seems like a nice group here, full of all sorts of help and information, just hope I get the right kind of support I need, and am glad I joined you all
thankyou. stephen

jta
20th March 2007, 20:14
hi,

i think no problem as to wage slip requirements so long u can provide other evidence (e.g 6 months bankstatement, pension's slip) that u can support your fiancee while staying with u....goodluck...

KeithD
20th March 2007, 20:17
Don't tell them you'll be spending it all :cwm34: , but as long as you can prove you can enough to keep her on, that's fine. I never had any wages slips to prove my income....just betting slips :icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
21st March 2007, 05:05
Don't tell them you'll be spending it all :cwm34: , but as long as you can prove you can enough to keep her on, that's fine. I never had any wages slips to prove my income....just betting slips :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: