PDA

View Full Version : *** MOTHERS HELPER REQUIRED in SW19 Wimbledon Zone 3 start ASAP***

DandJ
13th December 2010, 10:27
About Me
I am easygoing, I offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters in a group. I tend to treat everyone at the same level as so should everyone else. I take it upon myself to insure the health and welfare of those in my care.

Background:
I am Filipino background and have grown up In Wimbledon most of my life and speak English as my first Language. We are not religious but respect all religious backgrounds and promote diversity.

My Childcare Requirements
I need a LIVE OUT Mothers helper - someone who can come into my home look after my daughter while I leave to catch my connecting train in the morning.

You will be setting up breakfast and getting her ready in my own home and then take her to Nursery in the mornings.

Then when Nursery finishes you will need to collect her from Nursery and bring her back home. You would have to make a light snack and then get her undress into her play clothes. I would then ask that you could play and interact with her until I get home.

I need someone

who has local knowledge of the area

Someone who does not mind making the commute in wind, rain or snow to my home at 7.00am

who has a clear accent and can speak Fluent English

someone who would be able to commit long term and you have to LIVE LOCAL - DO NOT APPLY if you DO NOT LIVE LOCAL:yikes:

Term Time
Monday - Friday
7am - 9.30am then to collect and look after from
3.30pm - 7pm

Total of 30 hours a week - 6 Hours a day

If you have experience of looking after children and and have good references please send me your CV and email address where I can send you an application form and to arrange an interview.

This is an URGENT post and needs to start ASAP.:Wave:

bornatbirth
13th December 2010, 11:39
i doubt you will get any joy posting here :Erm:

Steve.r
13th December 2010, 13:29
WE ARE NOT AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY :doh:doh:xxaction-smiley-047

grahamw48
13th December 2010, 14:53
WE ARE NOT AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY :doh:doh:xxaction-smiley-047

EXACTLY ! :rolleyes:

'Mother' ?

I suppose money is everything these days. :NoNo:

joebloggs
13th December 2010, 21:56
EXACTLY ! :rolleyes:

'Mother' ?

I suppose money is everything these days. :NoNo:

if you have any spare graham you can send it my way :rolleyes:

my misses works, i suppose you would want to after going to uni for 10yrs and spendings 10s of £1,000s

you will need a good paid job to be able to pay them for 30hrs a week

i would have thought a childminder would want minimum of £6 an hour..:cwm24: