PDA

View Full Version : Steves back

stevewool
11th December 2010, 13:06
wow what a stinking last few weeks i have had , dont know what it was but it knocked me for six, still have a little cough but thats going soon i hope , i have tried to keep looking on here but to tell the truth i could not be bothered hating feeling that way but could not help it , Emma was fantastic even to tthe point of cold showers and waking me to tell me i have a fever, what a wife , what a life roll on the coming months years :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
11th December 2010, 13:08
Welcome back...:xxgrinning--00xx3:who are you again???:doh
:icon_lol:

Glad you are feeling better..

tomboo
11th December 2010, 13:10
wow what a stinking last few weeks i have had , dont know what it was but it knocked me for six, still have a little cough but thats going soon i hope , i have tried to keep looking on here but to tell the truth i could not be bothered hating feeling that way but could not help it , Emma was fantastic even to tthe point of cold showers and waking me to tell me i have a fever, what a wife , what a life roll on the coming months years :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It must be PMD Post marriage disorder, i have been sick for a couple weeks too, and heres me thinking it was the change in weather, oh well i now know what it is, thanks

KeithD
11th December 2010, 13:17
Did Emma check your life policy then? :D

stevewool
11th December 2010, 13:20
thats why she was rubbing me down each night trying to get into my money pouch, made sure the yale lock was placed inside my bum cheeks and right up as far as it would go too

Doc Alan
11th December 2010, 14:11
... still have a little cough but thats going soon i hope...
Did you take a week off for that wee cough ? :yikes:
Welcome back Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
11th December 2010, 14:23
Welcome back mate it has been a bit quiet on the forum without you :icon_lol:

KeithD
11th December 2010, 14:27
Welcome back mate it has been a bit quiet on the forum without you :icon_lol:

I think the word you're looking for is peaceful :laugher:

Arthur Little
11th December 2010, 18:07
Steve, mate ... :welcomex: back ... we've really missed you ... HONESTLY!

Arthur Little
11th December 2010, 18:32
Did you take a week off for that wee cough ? :yikes:
Welcome back Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Nice one, Alan ... although I shouldn't imagine his good lady will have had ... "emm ... a" week off from nursing his wee cough! :NoNo: