PDA

View Full Version : being poorly

stevewool
2nd December 2010, 09:21
well i am not poorly often, but this last weekend knocked me for six, headaches, coughs, and sweating lots and talk about flem, could have build a flem hut like those mud huts in africa with the amount i brought up, anyway my em , my wife my lover and my nurse cared for me al the time to much sometimes:doh, asleep i am then get a hand on my head saying i have a fever , em i know dont have to wake me to tell me that , again i am so lucky to have a caring wife as emma and again i just want to tell my friends how much i love her too, roll on summer :icon_lol:

Doc Alan
2nd December 2010, 09:45
Get well soon Steve, you're not alone this time of year, but you don't need a doctor ... Emma provides KISS PERIN + YAKAP SULE :icon_lol:

Steve.r
2nd December 2010, 09:48
Hope you are feeling better soon buddy, the best place for you is in bed :shehumper:

Terpe
2nd December 2010, 13:29
Sorry to hear you're poorly Steve. Get well soon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

laurel
2nd December 2010, 13:34
well i am not poorly often, but this last weekend knocked me for six, headaches, coughs, and sweating lots and talk about flem, could have build a flem hut like those mud huts in africa with the amount i brought up, anyway my em , my wife my lover and my nurse cared for me al the time to much sometimes:doh, asleep i am then get a hand on my head saying i have a fever , em i know dont have to wake me to tell me that , again i am so lucky to have a caring wife as emma and again i just want to tell my friends how much i love her too, roll on summer :icon_lol:

Well i too am hardley ever unwell..............but ive had the same as you for the last two days.......turned the corner now.......ya health is ya wealth for sure.
Never ceases to amaze me how you can go from being ok one day and feeling like death warmed up in such a short space of time...........stay warm guys

stevie c
2nd December 2010, 13:49
sorry to hear that mate but im sure emma is taking good care of you as they say filipino nurses are the best in the world get well soon mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
2nd December 2010, 14:04
.....as they say filipino nurses are the best in the world get well soon mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Agreed. Very well said. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
2nd December 2010, 14:09
sorry to hear that mate but im sure emma is taking good care of you as they say filipino nurses are the best in the world get well soon mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Agreed. Very well said. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i agree too. i know when i got sick when i was over seeing minie she was always making sure that i was ok and doing everything to make sure i was getting better.

gWaPito
2nd December 2010, 14:53
I know how you feel Steve, i can say I never had the flu until the age of 45. Since then i have had itit once every year since. i didnt even suffer with colds either. Strange how our bodies work.

rani
2nd December 2010, 16:18
get well soon steve :Wave:
take care everybody!

alanmf1
2nd December 2010, 20:44
Get Well Soon...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
2nd December 2010, 21:13
Hope you feel better soon Steve. I'm sure your good lady is taking great care of you:xxgrinning--00xx3: