PDA

View Full Version : Advice

devin33
17th March 2007, 12:09
Hi there.

I haven't posted for a while because myself and my gf have been dating but no long term plans.

We now do have long term plans, i.e. we are now engaged and want to get married (preferably the end of next year/early 09/maybe sooner)

Anyway, applying for a fiance visa, when should we get the ball rolling? We would like to get married asap once she comes to the UK (if everything works regarding visa stuff). We have 2 years worth of reciepts/photos/bills etc to prove that we have met, 5 times in total.

One thing though, my fiance lives and works in Dubai and has done for the last 7 years. I dont know if this makes things easier or more difficult?

Thanks

Scott:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
17th March 2007, 13:13
ASAP. If you applied on Monday, you'd probably have it within a month.

It will be easier for her to apply in Dubai than the Philippines, it always is, as long as her employer is allowing her to leave.

devin33
17th March 2007, 17:42
Thanks Win2win.

So it takes about a month? That is a lot quicker than I thought.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sorry, one more question.

Once my Fiance gets her fiance visa, is there special requirements to actually get married i.e. documentation needed etc.

scotsfiancee
17th March 2007, 18:26
Once my Fiance gets her fiance visa, is there special requirements to actually get married i.e. documentation needed etc.

Your local registrar will only ask your fiancee's Birth certificate,Passport w the visa stamp on,CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage) which she can get to National statistics office .

Or you can give a call to your local registrar :xxgrinning--00xx3:

devin33
17th March 2007, 18:29
Thanks Scotsfiancee :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Philip
17th March 2007, 18:43
Hey hey Mr...

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

devin33
17th March 2007, 18:46
Yo Bollywoodboy.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Philip
17th March 2007, 21:17
I'll gee yeh bollywoodboy!!! :cwm23:

Anyway, I bet you're wondering where a filipina would go to get NSO, proof of singleness etc in Dubai!? :Rasp:

tiger@tigress
18th March 2007, 07:22
Your local registrar will only ask your fiancee's Birth certificate,Passport w the visa stamp on,CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage) which she can get to National statistics office .

Or you can give a call to your local registrar :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: Your pic is wanted by the boss :Erm:

joebloggs
18th March 2007, 11:05
I thought you used the wrong pic Philip, i could have sworn that pic is of Woody out of :Kilt: The Bay City Rollers :Kilt: :Erm:

Bye Bye Baby, baby goodbye.
Bye baby, baby bye bye.
Bye bye baby, don't make me cry
Bye baby, baby bye bye.

a classic -

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

KeithD
18th March 2007, 11:59
Philip.....Permission to slate Mancs :D

joebloggs
18th March 2007, 20:48
Yo Bollywoodboy.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:omg:

just like a typical scouser, stirring trouble, blaming a manc, it wasnt me who called him bollywoodboy ! , i just said he looks like woody ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Philip
18th March 2007, 22:22
Philip.....Permission to slate Mancs :D

Can I throw bricks and bottles at him instead? :D

KeithD
19th March 2007, 10:35
Can I throw bricks and bottles at him instead? :D
As long as you glue nails on first :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
19th March 2007, 10:47

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Boss Keith say hello to ate Ping i wonder why we i cant hear her properly and most of the time it get cut.... I never experience thats with TJ :Erm: :Erm:

walesrob
19th March 2007, 11:20

Ladies, please put yer handbags down :Rasp::icon_lol:

KeithD
19th March 2007, 12:07
......say hello to ate Ping i wonder why we i cant hear her properly and most of the time it get cut.... I never experience thats with TJ :Erm: :Erm:
Happens with a few folk, but only in the Phil, everywhere else in the world is fine...which sort of points to where the problem is.....next time....go outside....climb up a coconut tree....and hold your arm out......:rolleyes:

KeithD
19th March 2007, 12:08
Ladies, please put yer handbags down :Rasp::icon_lol:
Are they naked? :)

tiger@tigress
19th March 2007, 16:03
Happens with a few folk, but only in the Phil, everywhere else in the world is fine...which sort of points to where the problem is.....next time....go outside....climb up a coconut tree....and hold your arm out......:rolleyes:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: then wait for the blog sound :NoNo: :NoNo: