PDA

View Full Version : Well done French Riot Police

Dedworth
24th November 2010, 19:09
Germ clearance in Dunkirk

French police have cleared around 200 British-bound migrants from a woodland camp on the English Channel coast known as the 'new jungle'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8154571/Police-clear-new-jungle-near-Dunkirk.html

Englishman2010
24th November 2010, 21:09
They cleared them about 200 yards to the port terminal, they're probably all on a Stena Line bound for Dover or Folkstone now:doh

Terpe
25th November 2010, 06:55
Well, I wouldn't exactly say 'Well done French Riot Police' as they didn't really do much.
These 'camps' have been around for a long time. Everyone knows about them, but nothing gets done.
Most of the people do not have any documents, many have false documents. Surely they must be in France illegally? Why are they allowed to stay, they do not want to be in France, they want to be in UK. When UKBA arrest them for attempting to enter UK illegally and hand them over to French police what happens next??
They try to catch the next truck. It's almost like a game, but with only one result.
They just keep on doing what they do until finally achieving their goal.

Rant Over

Dedworth
25th November 2010, 09:29
Well, I wouldn't exactly say 'Well done French Riot Police' as they didn't really do much.
These 'camps' have been around for a long time. Everyone knows about them, but nothing gets done.
Most of the people do not have any documents, many have false documents. Surely they must be in France illegally? Why are they allowed to stay, they do not want to be in France, they want to be in UK. When UKBA arrest them for attempting to enter UK illegally and hand them over to French police what happens next??
They try to catch the next truck. It's almost like a game, but with only one result.
They just keep on doing what they do until finally achieving their goal.

Rant Over

I've changed my opinion and now tend to side with the French and believe that these vermin wouldn't be there if it wasn't for the pot of gold that is waiting for them in the UK at the end of the rainbow. The French do not support them with state funds instead forcing them to rely on handouts from do gooder charities. I think in reality the French put about as much effort into deporting them as we do - a few token plane loads now and again. I see nothing wrong with letting the Riot Police use their traditional methods of boot and baton to make life uncomfortable for the illegals. On a similar issue the French are to be commended for getting the Roma criminals out of their country.