PDA

View Full Version : just some advice for a noob at this

bornatbirth
16th March 2007, 18:57
hi,everyone

as u guys have done this before i have a few questions?

im already inlove with my gf!,we chatted for a coulpe of months so i just went to meet her on a quick trip(im thinking to get in there quickly before some one else gets her attention)i already got my fingers burnt.Shes so nice i cant believe it!! im head over heels after 5 days with her,i didnt think it could be so good so soon!!
im planning to go back to see her just in two months for two weeks and we are already making plans to be together.

After being with her the one thing i cant take is the waiting so how do you do it!

Also the settlement visa seems to easy what are the pitfalls?
After reading on here its taken just a couple weeks to get the visa after getting married there.Is it really that easy!!

The only thing what worries me is,how long do u need to prove you have known each other for before you apply for the visa?
Im not in a real rush! i just want to make sure in all goes smoothly.:)

jonnijon
16th March 2007, 19:37
My advice is slow down

tiger@tigress
17th March 2007, 03:13
After being with her the one thing i cant take is the waiting so how do you do it!

The only thing what worries me is,how long do u need to prove you have known each other for before you apply for the visa?
Im not in a real rush! i just want to make sure in all goes smoothly.:)

Hello Bornatbirth,

Welcome to the forum :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Please do not waste time worrying as early as now... everything will fall into places my simple advice is go and get a plane ticket visit her.... First and foremost thats one of the requirements... keep all the picture together and emails and chat logs....

Relax and enjoy the feeling of beeing inlove........

jonnijon i hope u dont mind me asking you to please change your avatar im not comfortable looking at it.... :Brick: :Brick: .......... sorry :bigcry: :bigcry: :Help1: :Help1: :furious3: :doh

joebloggs
17th March 2007, 07:16
Hello Bornatbirth,

Welcome to the forum :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Please do not waste time worrying as early as now... everything will fall into places my simple advice is go and get a plane ticket visit her.... First and foremost thats one of the requirements... keep all the picture together and emails and chat logs....

Relax and enjoy the feeling of beeing inlove........

jonnijon i hope u dont mind me asking you to please change your avatar im not comfortable looking at it.... :Brick: :Brick: .......... sorry :bigcry: :bigcry: :Help1: :Help1: :furious3: :doh

yes the avatar i was going to use, was a bit naughty to, not as bad as this thou, but thought better not, kids watching, :xxgrinning--00xx3: oh and the wife :cwm3: :xxsport-smiley-002: :action-smiley-060:

well my advice is get all the evidence you can, plane tickets, receipts, etc, and maybe go again, check things are the same. and start to jump of the rollercoaster ride of getting married and applying for visa's :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
17th March 2007, 09:49
Have women ever watched themselves eating a banana? :rolleyes:

joebloggs
18th March 2007, 10:54
hey the avatar has gone ! maybe shes outa banana's :omg:
is this is censorship big bro style !

remember ...

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

:yikes:

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

tiger@tigress
18th March 2007, 13:06
hey the avatar has gone ! maybe shes outa banana's :omg:
is this is censorship big bro style !

remember ...

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

:yikes:

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:Hellooo: Yes its gone thank u :Hellooo:

joebloggs
18th March 2007, 20:33
talking about censorship and bad taste, me and the memebers of SToP (support The Pig) kindly request that baboyako changes his avatar of lechon, it really upsets me and the piglets :bigcry:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
18th March 2007, 20:38
:action-smiley-081:

tiger@tigress
18th March 2007, 23:34
talking about censorship and bad taste, me and the memebers of SToP (support The Pig) kindly request that baboyako changes his avatar of lechon, it really upsets me and the piglets :bigcry:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:action-smiley-081:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
19th March 2007, 12:42
on second thoughts, i would rather look at the poor lechon than your bright red butt, but you should go to the docs straight away, looks like you got a serve case of somthing there, or have you been bitten by a rabid dog ? while you was :thorsten_rammler: or was it a pig ! :yikes: